Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video (18473 Views)

Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble / Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by IzzyAgu: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin
What she truly means is that
She was never been allowed to board okada when she was 10 years until now when she grow.

Mumu story!
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Digmygold: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
jericco1:
Ah Nengi keep on lying on us, we're your vitafoam. undecided

She claims to be 23. So she rode Okada last when she was 13 years old yet she said her mother sent her to Secondary School with recharge card petty business. I guess she's been a small girl with a big god since she was 13. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olarewaju89:
And so

Olosho undecided
your mother is the cheapest olosho dear�
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is that an achievement? Stupid and myopic post.
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Metrofox(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
the problems that worry the youth of a country says a lot about their mental capacity and development as a civilization. grin grin
What a sorry tale..
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Olarewaju89: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
your mother is the cheapest olosho dear�

Na waoo... See how the thing pain you cheesy cheesy

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Matthew2925(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
What's this one saying. There are people that have never boarded okada their entire life and they live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Ruthymoon(f): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which yansh she wan take sidon on top bike Silicone tube
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Hkff: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dirty nasty thing
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by nachisunday(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol. So how is that now our business. All over your 10 years you are driving cars, flying abroads, staying at home, visiting friends with car, driving car in traffic (hold up), whenever she forget somtin urgent in 20 minute sharp she use car. nengi the lord is your strength Keep it up dear
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Babatunde7109(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Only if she knew that mounting of bike/ in Lagos is a show of class, she wouldn’t have been bold enough to say that.

Or, is it that she couldn’t afford the cost of mounting a bike?
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by altoremorse: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day.

Any token will go a long way brethren...

Union Bank
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Damseldammie(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2021
Àti kí tún wá ni?

And so what ❓

Story ‼️
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by Haykinx98(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:
Hnmm...

I use to know Nengi in pH as a powrbike rider .

Yeah she had this blue power bike and she is always with blue and white leather gear .

She looked fearwome when she rides .

She shares kpekus to the big money bags in pH.

In Nigeria, Okada is different from powerbike
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by aalangel(f): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Neithe have i and so?
Re: Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video by meobizy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pointless news, as pointless as Nairaland’s existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Giving Out Fashion Statement In Trenchcoat / Dr Amir Drags Kcee And Harrysong To Court / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.