Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message (7869 Views)

President Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by HonNL: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
PRESIDENT BUHARI’S 2021 CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

I rejoice with Christians in Nigeria as they join fellow believers all over the world to celebrate this season.

It is a special period that brings peoples of the world together with one purpose; to celebrate togetherness, joy, peace, and above all, to share love with one another through exchange of goodwill and gifts.

For the second Christmas running, the world will not be able to celebrate as we used to in years past.

The COVID-19 pandemic, with its attendant debilitating impact, has remained with mankind, mutating and leaving in its wake devastating consequences on the economy, social interaction, and curtailing certain freedoms.

The silver lining, however, is that humanity has been able to rise up with one voice and purpose, to confront the foisted conditions.

I want to use this opportunity to appeal to our dear citizens to embrace vaccination, which is the best scientifically known bulwark against the pandemic.

Recent events have shown that vaccination greatly reduces the effects of the virus on the human body.

I will also urge those that have taken the two doses to go ahead and take the booster as advised by the Presidential Steering Committee (PSC).

I commend the efforts of members of the PSC under the headship of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation as they continue to chart a roadmap out of the pandemic and associated issues.

On security, despite the remarkable successes generally recorded, we still have some challenges.

Our courageous security forces, bolstered by the necessary support from this administration, daily confront the wicked ones amongst us, who continue to threaten the peace of the land.

Recently, during the meeting with fellow Heads of State of the ECOWAS, I discussed the need to intensify efforts to jointly confront this menace causing instability in our sub-region.

I am confident that with the renewed commitment and empowerment of our committed security personnel, all these issues which inflict pain and trauma on us will soon be history.

Let us utilize the opportunity that this festive period brings to encourage ourselves so that the machinations of the wicked ones in our midst will find no place to thrive.

Christmas is a season when hope is rekindled. Hope, Peace, Joy, Love are the recurring themes of this time.

It is in the midst of hardship that the true test of a nation emerges.

I urge Nigerians to invoke the indomitable spirit in us and see the present order of things as a phase that will also pass, just like other unsavory situations in the nation’s history.

This government will not abandon the promises made to Nigerians for a better lease of life.

The diversification of the economy embarked upon is yielding fruits.

We shall continue to create opportunities for our teeming youths to ventilate their tremendous energy.

As we felicitate with family, friends, colleagues, associates, let us spare moments to reach out to the less privileged.

Let us also pray and give words of encouragement to our gallant security personnel fulfilling their oaths to keep us safe.

I assure my compatriots that this administration remains resolute at ensuring that the standard of living of the average Nigerian is elevated.

On this note, I wish Nigerians Merry Christmas!

Muhammadu Buhari
December 24, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by slawormiir: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar

This guy ehnnnn...
You fall my hand

EmmanuelScott1:

Slawomir, you even campaign for this failure, you're not real niggar, your smoke can't help you see future.
I nor campaign for that guy o before he enter president...but after he come be president I supported him......then it was in endsar protest I realised what we have put our hand into

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Curious345: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol.

People get perturbed When I call Buhari a yahoo BOY with core i22 laptop,but they don't know I speak that from a spiritual perspective .

Ask me and I will give you 6 Instances where Buhari scammed Nigerians and made personal money " off it" .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by SultanOfPuna: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Price for Vulture Meat is now Expensive than Chicken

MannaBBQgrillz is not happy with you. Sir

slawormiir:
but after he come be president I supported him......
So you even supported buhari for 5 years despite his massive failures
You mean it took endsars for your dull weed smoking brain to realize buhari is a failure?
You are a Useless yahoo boy angry

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Super1759: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
You have 8 years, you have spent 6 years and few months and remaining about 16months and you are still assuring your promises...

You Wan use overnight complete am?

Dude is seriously disconnected with the current Nigeria conditions, I swear

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by royalmu: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Baba dey use the country and Nigerians catch cruise.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by UnabashedIPOB: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Shut up, FOOL!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Skillsnigeria: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin funniest president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Chibudollar: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
We don't care

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Holluwahsheyi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
����
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Romanoff(f): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
So between now and February 2023, one naira will be equal to one dollar?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Justinlean02(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
So says our delusional FG grin

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by potbelly(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by maak400: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Failure of a president. People are suffering left, right and centre. Prices of every commodity in the market is so high, yet salaries remain the same. Boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and all manner of criminals are having a field day, yet this mannequin is busy traveling everywhere borrowing money up and down. Thank God the people who voted you and continue to support your failed government are suffering as well, we're all in it together.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by ATEAMS: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by MRDEE01: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
ok
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by seguntravels009(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sha complete your tenure...
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by IMASTEX: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin joker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Fiscus105(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Still talking about promises at twilight of his reign, of a truth you are Jubril of Sudan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by WibusJaga: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin

Funny man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by BlackfireX: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Our darling president

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president Daddy oyoyo...
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

1 Like

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Zico5(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which promises again Baba dementia. Almost 7 years you are still talking of promises. This man is truly gone. Who even listen to this man again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by seunayantokun(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which one have you not abandoned?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Laggafin: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
This one wen don abandon em brain de yan brouhaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by NotBeenPaid: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2021

Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by bigdammyj: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Okay
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by mrjolly(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mr promise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists On The Rampage In Plateau, Niger, Kill 52, Abduct Hunters, Others / Dariye’s Defection Criminal, Unconstitutional – PDP / Court Clears Bafarawa, Three Others Of N13b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.