Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message (7891 Views)

President Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Edyice: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin lifeless dullard
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by walata22: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
HonNL:

Remember that a lot of the Political Class[Governors , local Government Chairmen, Honorables , senators etc] , the elite of the country and Senior Civil Servants in charge of various agencies that manage Nigeria are not doing well.
It takes more than a president to damage a country. Citizens need to be more active in participating in Government and stop electing people who are not likely to improve the country. We should avoid nepotism,ethnic and religious sentiments

Muhammadu Buhari
December 24, 2021
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Yus2020: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mr vegetable keep your promise of hardship to your self
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Mummyfour(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Price for Vulture Meat is now Expensive than Chicken

MannaBBQgrillz is not happy with you. Sir

So you even supported buhari for 5 years despite his massive failures
You mean it took endsars for your dull weed smoking brain to realize buhari is a failure?
You are a Useless yahoo boy angry
grin chai!! You don burst my stomach with this savagery.
You dey para o
I reason am too,say na just after endsars of yesterday naim guy man realize say baba na a bigger yahoo?
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Brushstrokes20: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
# usual bullocks for you and your fellow brainless buffoons! undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!
The dumb herder is Nigeria's worst blunder.
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by GreyLaw(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
humberjade:
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Which one of them...the ones that you couldn't fulfill in 6 years? Now you sound like a broken record

Other than the rail projects, Mr President, you have been an absolute disaster sir. Just enjoy your remaining 2 years and go back to your Daura. No more promises abeg. We expect nothing from you again, you have done your best.

The only thing you can do now, is to make sure we have free, fair and credible elections across board.

Sir, he has just one year and a 5 months. Abeg no increase am.
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by humberjade: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
GreyLaw:

Sir, he has just one year and a 5 months. Abeg no increase am.

cheesy cheesy

Apologies...how I wish it can be fast forwarded sef grin
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by iramure(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
omooba969:

Blame every Nigerian that brought the mofo to power while ignoring his antecedent. Buhari doesn't know anything about administration or governance, he's just an ordinary retired Fulani soldier...simple.

Nigerians are the architects of their own problems.

Nigerians deserve the politicians they have. wink
you are correct my guy, is this how we are going to endure another year under his rulership?..
2022 already looking gloomy for Nigerians
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which promises again?
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by bigcasava1(m): 5:20am On Dec 25, 2021
maak400:
Failure of a president. People are suffering left, right and centre. Prices of every commodity in the market is so high, yet salaries remain the same. Boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers and all manner of criminals are having a field day, yet this mannequin is busy traveling everywhere borrowing money up and down. Thank God the people who voted you and continue to support your failed government are suffering as well, we're all in it together.
I am not oo! As am talking to you now am in Norway now hustling. So make una enjoy una president.
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by Kemistri4(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Justinlean02:
So says our delusional FG grin

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature

Can you give me a little tip on how to create NFTs?
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by EagleNest(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
As if we regard his words anymore. Abeg make him do quick and leave the stage, we've heard enough.
Re: "We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message by ddeola: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
After how many years. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians are in pains... sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

]3 Feared Dead In Another Maiduguri Boko Haram Attack / VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! / Vigilante Group Nabs 19 Boko-Haram Suspects In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.