Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

“working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, (1883 Views)

Is Omah Lay Dating And Knacking Tiwa Savage Now? Photo) / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / “my Boyfriend Was Hard All Night” Bobrisky Shares Enchanting Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, by tkgz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bobrisky former PA Oye Kyme drags Bobrisky – Bobrisky’s former Ivorian P.A, Oye Kyme has resumed dragging the crossdresser on social media for allegedly assaulting her while she was in Nigeria.
According to the Ivorian, Bobrisky ‘knacks’ her at night and harasses her almost all the time.

Bobrisky former PA Oye Kyme drags Bobrisky

In her words:

“Working as PA in the morning and knacking you at night. I wanted to make new friends and he now beat me. This is real story. He dey knack girl. I didn’t go to Nigeria to have love story.

You wanted to force me to do things I don’t want. After you started harassing me you are such a toxic person. That is why I never get the power to rest on your matter. I think I’m good now I’ve clear my mind.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/bobriskys-former-pa-oye-kyme-drags-bobrisky-again

2 Shares

Re: “working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, by maiiilooo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Wahala be like jingle bell grin
Re: “working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, by suffering: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
No different from what big madams do only that he possesses an extra cane between his thighs.
Re: “working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, by Karemarealty288(m): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Abeg make una carry una dirty talk go another platform.....I wan eat my Christmas rice in peace.

1 Like

Re: “working As PA In The Morning And Knacking You At Night” – Bobrisky’s Former PA, by MVLOX(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2021
One day breeze go blow fowl yanch go open

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jordan Or Morris Chestnut? / Who's The King Of Rnb? Darey Or Banky W? / Check Out Photo Shot Of Dbanj,davido N K Switch....in Atlanta.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.