Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba (84266 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Aonkuuse(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Nollywood actor, Prince Emma Buchi, has passed away after he was allegedly murdered by someone close to him.

A source familiar with the incident stated that he was allegedly murdered by his personal assistant, identified simply as Sunny, in Asaba, Delta state.

The source said the suspect absconded with the actor’s properties after Killing him.

The decomposing body of the deceased was found at his apartment which suggested he died some days ago.

It was gathered that the suspect who hails from Amuzukwu was a meat seller at Bonny Street Umuahia, Abia state

A friend of the deceased identified as Lucy Rich wrote on Facebook:

"What a life. Someone you dined with yesterday could just give up tomorrow like this guy. my friend whom I saw 2 weeks back, only to hear that he died 3 days ago and his body was found today in his apartment in Asaba. His properties were missing and he was locked inside. Goodnight Prince Emma Buchi."

Source: https://salemgists.com/decomposing-body-of-nollywood-actor-emma-buchi-found-killed-by-his-pa-in-asaba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by DispatcherLagos: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Nothing is guaranteed....not even life or safety.
I pity the suspect.... I'm sure he may not be the one responsible for the murder

29 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Seniorwriter(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2022
SMH

RIP

Life is transient....so try to make your life worthwhile and enjoyable because it's short.

@Seniorwriter

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by illicit(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by MadamVanessa(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

Omò
Wickedness abound everywhere

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by VeryWickedMan: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
He looks like one of our members

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by nairalander2020(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
this is the world we live in now. RIP

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by DIKEnaWAR: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nollywood is full of wannabes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by chigoziri2403(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you want to go far in life, treat everyone with suspicion even your friends and family.
Nobody is 100% loyal
In as much you can't read people's mind, everybody is a suspect

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Cypress042(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
R.i.p Man

I still don't understand why humans kill each other sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by tophumble(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wicked world

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by dopedan(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good lesson for those that are trying to impress people who don’t care about you with your little change
Learn to reduce your circle
Have a nice day
Like for obi, share for tinubu

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
G
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by abobote: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
What a wicked world

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Jinity1: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Agatha why sad
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by EmmaLege: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
A source familiar with the incident stated that he was allegedly murdered by his personal assistant, identified simply as Sunny, in Asaba, Delta state.

The source said the suspect absconded with the actor’s properties after Killing him.
Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Realmi: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by salbis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most enemies are within.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by noble2faith(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I fear who no fear you ooo

6 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Zelenskyy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
RIP to the Dead.
Another case of a
Master -Servant Relationship gone sour.

Be careful of people that are always saying

"Boss.... I am Loyal oo ... I am Loyal oo"

Most of them are Only Loyal to their Stomach.

The day they feel you are no longer open handed, they would bite the same fingers you Used to feed them yesterday.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by JBoss25(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omo person don swear for these Nollywood actors
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by RaptorX: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
This one don bleach his life away before his tragic end.

3 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by princepee: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
cool cool Man's inhumanity to Man!
So bad,So sad.
On top of wetin you kill your fellow Man.
Now he have to suffer it too.
Rip to the dead.
Enjoy your jail Mr killer!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by WonderManly(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
You see in this life. Just...

5 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by PrinceFredo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
like gang member?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by grogolin: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another Nollywood actor kiss the dust.

Antoeni:
The Nollywood Industry is Cursed

It is the actors that are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by bigdammyj: 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
So sad.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Antoeni(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
The Nollywood Industry is Cursed

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
How u go turn butcher to PA? Anyway Rip

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.