Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? (9355 Views)

How Do You Eat Your Mango? (Photos) / How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by ojotobiloba1: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Partner's place
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by israelmao(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2021
In your house.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by tolulope1990(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down for one corner dey look.

Nah small Christmas we dey do
Big Christmas dey come
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2021
I no get appetite
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by drightguy(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:

My laziness never reach the stage of not being able to cook. The food wey I go put inside my belle, replenish the dying cells .

I think I should be going for Sweet potatoes with fried eggs in the morning.. Con add bananas and Avocado join... Stepping it down with tick milk

For evening, I already bought Tilapias tonight, na to samma that with maize meal at night. Lobatan,Xmas don do itself.. grin

Wanting to gain weight
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by helinues: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2021
drightguy:

Wanting to gain weight

Weight? Nah

Very balanced food.. Avocados itself fasten the digestion
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Chizzy7890(f): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Wizzy552: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:

If you cook concortion rice with full ingredients con add ginger, Oh boy
You go bite your tongues.

The bananas apart from the potassium derived from it, it emits high level of radioactive which according to me connect one with cosmos cos radioactive materials are not that many on earth, there journey is far.

Avocados is not actually common in Nigeria. Read about the benefits and thank me later

The ginger. Is it the power form or how do you do it?
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Food is ready!

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
wait shocked shocked shocked

Are u a man or woman??

Only women get tym for all these na

Really?!? Who tell you dat one??! undecided

The best chefs and foodies in the world today even here in Africa are men!

Guy, leave matter!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2021
make person do christmas for me too
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nnemuka(f): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2021
My inlaws.... wink
I just hope they cooked better Nsala soup and pounded yam
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Solofresh2: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Good morning everyone
Merry Christmas �
It's 5:35am here in the New York
On a Christmas vacation with my uncle cool
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2021
tolulope1990:

Nah small Christmas we dey do
Big Christmas dey come
which one con be small Christmas and big Christmas?
How many times them born Jesus?
No be only once
U dey confuse me ooo
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Typicool8:
Hmmm
Shebi na person wey get food go chop, na to just continue the hunger strike wey I don embark on for how many days now cry
. I no get food to eat today ooo. I just bought 150 bread and manage fry one egg. Afternoon will take care of itself. In d night, I go cook indomie weh I get 4 house. I can't come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Kinzo0917(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
Us way no dey celebrate Christmas, make we sit down for one corner dey look.
. As a girl u are, u have no problem. Just smile to a guy and he will fix u up. As I dey here so, don't know wat to eat
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by KayCee92(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Kilimanjaro grin
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by nedekid: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Chai, chicken republic to get 5 packs of rice and chicken. 5 coleslaw and 1 chicken topper salad.
From there to tastes to get moi moi, stew and some chunks of beef and shaki.
Got home for them to assemble the "colabo". They busted one spiced sunnyside up egg on mine.
Just washed it down with 1 chilled biggie cola. grin
See as Sai baba done suffer us, na before man for don go chop buffet for crockpot at Sheraton.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Volksguys1985: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Yn
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Johel(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
As for me na to call my oga's wife this evening to inform her of my strange visit tomorrow,
I would like to eat jollof rice but a no sabi cook am.

My place is somehow rural so forget of mistabig thomas cuk, captain cuk or shikin repoblik.

My neighbors?? Well, they will definitely serve me food but i dont tink i would be able to devour it reason bn that it wont be spicy/peppery(i am a yoruba man abeg, i need pepper grin ) the one i ate last year na hmmmmm, if not for tomtom.

Abeg woman good ooh grin

If u get money and ur wife dey around, happy xmas

If u get money and ur woman no dey, u no con sabi cook join..happy weekend sir, TGIF grin

If u no get money and food no dey, happy public holiday sir

If u get food but money no dey... happy children day ooh grin

My house only....I no fit kill myself because of gluttony.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Apst: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
Typicool8:
Hmmm
Shebi na person wey get food go chop, na to just continue the hunger strike wey I don embark on for how many days now cry
Na so last year we eat if we no eat this year nothing spoil God dey
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
wait shocked shocked shocked

Are u a man or woman??

Only women get tym for all these na

So there are no men that can cook? Was Anthony Bourdain a woman? Where did u get your orientation?
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by mrksquare: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
lexy2014:

So there are no men that can cook? Was Anthony Bourdain a woman? Where did u get your orientation?

Men are chef while women are cook.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by xynerise: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Spent with my mum and dad
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
mrksquare:

Men are chef while women are cook.

What's the difference?
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Banter1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well, as for me i am not even sure if i go even see xmas food eat talkless of visiting anyone. I am just grateful to God i am alive and in good health.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Banter1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
QueenJay96:
Food is ready!
wish i fit join you
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Eddysilver(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas O
As we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, may God grant us a gift only heaven can give in Jesus name (Amen).
Oya make una con chop rice.

Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Eddysilver(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Today na enjoyment galore.
Make I go my neighbor house collect food.
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by AfonjaConehead: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Decided to prepare something for myself y myself.

Bought pepper,tomates and onions and garlic and ginger. Blended them with my gen and put on fire.. later poured ororo inside and fry.. Bought some fish and pomo.
Boiled some rice and table set but nna the stew carry too much water!!!! I'm picking out and throwing away the pomo.... Kmcutez would've been a good girl and helped me out grin
Re: Where Will You Eat Your Xmas Food ?? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
helinues:

I be guy oo.. I dey try for cooking actually and most are self taught.

I eat twice in a day.
No repetition of food for days.
I love to eat my food when still hot

Bananas- Most radioactive fruits, very good for the body.

Avocados- If you cut it into 2 and the weather is friendly, it would still look fresh after 3 days.. Just an idea of how such will replenish your cells

Ginger- I love to add that to stew, it kills over taste of Maggi's

I Always go for what I feel like eating not what is available..

Milk, fruit juice, enough drinking of water

Outside foods, count me out most especially eatery foods. Majority are undone foods, the chickens, the burgers e.t.c

Where do you get steady supply of avocados? Supermarket?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Treat My Pile. / The Best Cereal Is: / Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.