Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones (3620 Views)

Wheel Of Time, The New Game Of Thrones Fantasy Fiction (Free download) / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Skidooooo:

YOU are not serious

It's not even close bro.

Spartacus was genius. The fight scenes, the dialogue ..forget it
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Hollawayn05(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2022
sucess001:
If you have not seen this...you are dulling big time!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBgiMD0KL3s&t=8s

I use God name beg u
No try dis kind talk next time, I started watching the series immediately I saw dis thread, it's nothing to compare with GOT,

Haha
Dff is very clear

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hollawayn05:

I use God name beg u
No try dis kind talk next time, I started watching the series immediately I saw dis thread, it's nothing to compare with GOT,

Haha
Dff is very clear

Watch till the end
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Hollawayn05(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
sucess001:

Watch till the end

Done already

Started last week and I concluded it dis morning befor I wrote my review..

They sure tried but nothing close to GOT
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
MJBOLT:
nobody ever said GOT was as good as Spartacus besides Spartacus was never good.

My gee, where can i get spartacus the whole four seasons??

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by MJBOLT: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't really know

LIVINGICON:

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Readre(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
E no rch GOT at all, i am waiting for GOT to hv sequel sef

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Femzaremz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Try Netflix!
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Femzaremz:
Try Netflix!

Okay. I will do that.
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Okay. I will do that.

You havnt seen Spartacus
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
sucess001:

You havnt seen Spartacus

I have but it was of very poor quality at the time and where i stored the file got corrupted. Right now i need not only the full seasons but they should be of high quality. Any assistance??

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
LIVINGICON:

I have but it was of very poor quality at the time and where i stored the file got corrupted. Right now i need not only the full seasons but they should be of high quality. Any assistance??

Try Netflix. If you are not successful there, try Netnaija. You will get. HD there
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Have you seen GOT?
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
sucess001:

Have you seen GOT?

Yes.
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by reigncalif1: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Comparing wheel of time to GOT
chai GOT don too chop insult
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by Tmberwolf1: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oga, na igbo you smoke!!!
Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by gaddafe(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Wheel of time is nonsense. You can only compare it with Witcher.

The following series I will list are far better than wheel of time:
The 100
Teen Wolf
Vampire Diaries

I did not bother listing GOT because that one is too far. Nor be any of them mate here abeg!

1 Like

Re: Wheel Of Time - Better Than Game of Thrones by sucess001(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
reigncalif1:
Comparing wheel of time to GOT
chai GOT don too chop insult

Lol. No be only insult

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Betty On DSTV! / Waptrick Website Mate Finally Launched, Download Unlimited Files / Nollywood And Animal Cruelty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.