Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2269 Views)

Catholics Fault Makurdi University Students’ Use Of Clerical Robes For Ceremony / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Sigggy: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

Two Students from the department of History and International studies, Kogi state university (KSU) have gone after photos of their marriage proposal surfaced online, Siggy reports.

The young man was seen proposing to his long-time girlfriend and she accepted the proposal.

https://campusnews.medium.com/lovely-pictures-of-kogi-state-university-students-marriage-proposal-photos-ee2edda458cd

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by MajesticKris: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
That girl kiss sha.... congrats oo

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
I love the environment.... very neat!!
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Jidemoo: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aaaah....the kissing enter no be small

Dem no even wan wait for the priest to tell them to do so......no time to check time

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2021
IMAGINE kneeling & begging a woman to takeover the responsiblity of her upkeep!
Does it sound Normal?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
IMAGINE kneeling & begging a woman to takeover the responsiblity of her upkeep!
Does it sound Normal?
You don't sound normal..stop proving what you are not..you ain't an alpha male so stop acting like one..
All you and you cohorts do is come online to shade and insult women without realizing how daft you sound when you say things like this...
Online word ain't real world..stop being fake be yourself..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

You don't sound normal..stop proving what you are not..you ain't an alpha male so stop acting like one..
All you and you cohorts do is come online to shade and insult women without realizing how daft you sound when you say things like this...
Online word ain't real world..stop being fake be yourself..
But I didn't insult the Lady.
I just made my humble remark, and that's all.
It's pointless kneeling to do such.
A Real Man should be known when matters that needs his attention comes calling and not all these baseless frivolities.

I respect women a lot but not all these!
After all, I have supported more Ladies than men on this platform. To me this is baseless and not African. Again, such doesn't guarantee the genuine protection for women or wives.
MEN should roll up their sleeves & take their position and not all these.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

A Real Man should be known when matters that needs his attention comes calling and not all these baseless frivolities.

You think that was a "humble remark "?What a guy..enj

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by princepee: 4:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Yt
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Omoh that girl seem uninterested.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Miracood2:
Omoh that girl seem uninterested.

Someone finally seeing what I noticed…

The kiss looks forced. As against what some people are saying above me…

Less I forget, Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Jidemoo:
Aaaah....the kissing enter no be small

Dem no even wan wait for the priest to tell them to do so......no time to check time

They tell u say they haven't been kissing since they meet undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by realestate99: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2021
The girl did well by not disgracing that guy in public but she is not interested, if you are good at decoding human psychology through pictures you will know that the last picture is a no no from the girl, I just don't have the time to analyse some basic stuffs about the kissing pic......coming from an experienced analyst on kissing technology and groping related affairs from Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2021
This is all for the pics, that girl doesn't look like someone who is extremely happy about the whole thing. The smile and the forced kiss is something to be worried about.

By the way why not do all this yeye stuffs privately instead of the publicity

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by BigYash: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

After all, I have supported more Ladies than men on this platform. To me this is baseless and not African. Again, such doesn't guarantee the genuine protection for women or wives.

You are really explaining yourself to her .. You be really fake alpha ,like she pointed out.. That guy is not okay, for kneeling in mud to propose to responsibility he wants to put on himself. The responsibility was supposed to be on her kneels begging. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, oya forget about it..
Meanwhile, na their lives normally.. Everybody with his or her own kind of lifestyle. I no fit kneel propose sha.. I no be oyinbo.. Even oyinbo ,no dey do am again sef..

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
D boy never get sense, dis proposal ll end like that of my nigga. D girl is just covering d man's shame
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by spartan117(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What was said by the person you qouted is correct. You don't know what it means to be a real man. You are no alpha undecided
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2021
that lady is not happy.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by olu77(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
ExAngel007:
that lady is not happy.

It doesn't look like a suprise proposal to me, it seems like something she saw coming but women must atleast do small shakara
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by KusherAbel: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
“should have known, all along, from the first kiss you had your eyes wide open, why were they open?”

Congrats to them but I smell tears
Re: Lovely Pictures Of Kogi State University Students Marriage Proposal (Photos) by Demigod22: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
I was there that day,it was last Wednesday during History sign out. I thought they were joking about the whole thing, especially the girl's attitude and the kissing was awkward. But when I started seeing it online, I was like wawu,so it's true.

I want to congratulate all the fresh graduands of Kogi State University, a special shout-out to the department of Theatre Arts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 33 Years Reunion Of Military Students / Esso Scholarship (masters Level): Aptitude Test Format / O.a.u Predegree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.