Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running (26161 Views)

Ooni Of Ife’s Estranged Wife, Queen Naomi Reacts To His Fourth / Yoruba Elders Move To Reconcile First-class Monarch, Ooni & Estranged Wife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by ijustdey: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
From this early thread https://www.nairaland.com/6908476/divorce-probing-possible-hacking-olori

Despite the claim by the Palace of Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II, that the social media accounts of Evangelist Naomi Silekunola have been hacked, the divorce announcement on the verified Instagram page of the estranged wife of the monarch has not been brought down more than 24 hours after it was posted on December 23, 2021.

The 28-year-old evangelist on Thursday announced her separation from the 47-year-old monarch and renounced the title of a ‘Queen’, saying she tried to make the three-year union work but the Ooni’s public identity is at variance with “his true self”.

Our correspondent observed that she posted the announcement simultaneously on her verified Instagram page and her recognised Facebook page around 11am on Thursday.

Her Facebook page with the name, ‘HM. Queen Evang Silekunola Moronke Naomi Ogunwusi’ has over 70,000 followers while her Instagram page, ‘Silekunola M. Naomi Ogunwusi’, boasts of over 196,000 followers.

“I did my best to endure and make it work; many times, I smiled through the struggle, but I have finally realised I had just one assignment, my son, and when God is done, He is done. He chose Saul to be king, and when He was done, He told the prophet Samuel I have moved on.

“Religion was never an issue between us; please refer to my interview on News Central TV. Instead, His Majesty has a picture he would love the world to see and perceive him as and another one which is his true self,” the fair-skinned lady posted on her social media pages.

She then declared, “Today I announce the beginning of a new dawn and the close of a chapter. Today, I am a mother to God’s unique gift. I am no longer a slave to my thoughts of perfection. I, at this moment, announce that I shall no longer be referred to as wife to the Ooni of Ife or as Queen of Ile-Ife but as the Queen of the people and mother of my adorable Prince.”

Moments later, Silekunola added, “He is God’s way of saying I know about it all. In situations like this, there will be aggrieved persons. I, at this moment, appeal to all parties involved to allow the peace of God with the consciousness that there is a lovely little boy between us. I thank all of my prayer partners and loved ones.

“I remain committed to all of my projects, charity work and ministry. In this new season, I shall be focusing on God only.”

But reacting to the development, the Director of Media and Strategy, Ooni’s palace, Moses Olafare, said the Palace is probing the possible hacking of Olori Naomi’s Instragam page.

Some Nigerians have since called on the Palace to produce a video of Silekunola announcing that her social media accounts were hacked to post the divorce notice but the Palace had yet to do so.

Efforts by our correspondent to get the comments of Olafare on Friday proved abortive as his line was perpetually switched off.

Before being coronated king, the Ooni was previously married to Adebukola Bombata in 2008 but the marriage failed. As a monarch, the Ooni married Edo-born Zaynab-Otiti Obanor in 2016 but the union lasted for 17 months before their separation.

He later married Silekunola in 2018 and the marriage produced a son, Tadenikawo.

The monarch also had a daughter with Omolara Olatubosun as a teenager. Olatubosun gave birth to Princess Adeola Ogunwusi but recently, there have been counter-claims between the Ooni and Olatubosun over who was responsible for the upbringing of their daughter.

Aside from the Ooni, other traditional rulers who had experienced divorce known to the public include the Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, whose marriage to his Jamaican wife, Ms Chanel Chin, crashed in December 2019. Also, Anuoluwapo Adeyemi, one of the wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi III, parted ways with him in November 2020.

https://punchng.com/hacking-claim-oonis-estranged-wifes-instagram-handle-still-up-and-running/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by emmabest2000(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
These people sef grin

Una damage control na another level cheesy

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Mko123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nairaland pls leave us alone na. Can't we go for Xmas Eve without having a beep in the thread

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by ChocolateWine(f): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
The bloggers would fuel fire in your marriage even when there's no smoke.

This one sha has smoke, but bloggers wan drag like generator

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by SageTravels: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by kaybbs(f): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Murio001: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
It was never hacked.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Guyman02: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
I called GLO customer care to stop the fake win a billion promo advert that I am forced to listen anytime I make a call.
I told them I will stop recharging my GLO line if they don't stop.
Gladly they just did, I no longer hear that annoying ring back tone advert.
Glo users will understand what I am saying here.

No be Ooni of Ife and his wife be my problem now

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by ButterBerry: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Marrying of beautiful ladies with divorce is synonymous.
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by OlobaGangin: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
Haaa
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by younglleo: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
grin
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by patriotic007: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Something is definitely fishy

5 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by faithfull18(f): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
ButterBerry:
Marrying of beautiful ladies with divorce is synonymous.
Not true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Olarewaju89: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
undecided
I am sick and tired of this matter abeg undecided

Next pls....

6 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by teacherbim(f): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Her account wasn't hacked, they are just trying to protect the palace.

13 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by gassbee: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
The palace is just trying to win back d queen but is all over, the queen is gone for good

10 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by iamyemiakins(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Olori don meeuve jare, Ooni should better accept that and meeuve on too

3 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by chukwugoziegi: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nothing was hacked. The palace just released that foolish statement to protect the king. They did the same during Itohan's time too.

16 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by brosom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
There's nothing like hacking her IG,

It was her that wrote that, just that the place are trying everything they an to cover it....

The queen is tired indeed. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by SensualMan: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biko enough of this little boy and his concubines.
This little boy of ooni is a true representation of a yoruba man.

To slap this ooni just dey hungry me.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by visijo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Girls will watch food channels and feel they are chefs �

2 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Kaymatt0001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hhhhm
Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Vladm(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
.. make una dey whine us.... we know the ship is breaking... hack or no hack... ladies of this days can hardly live with the rules of marrying a traditional king.... you go enjoy money and respect but......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Sent87: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Exactly mission accomplished! your assignment was to produce a son. That was why he married you anyway.

1 Like

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Kelvinhunta: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
They should be left alone in their trying times no marriage is without it's fair share of problems, separated or not shouldn't be anybody's business

1 Like

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Buliwyf: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Murio001:
It was never hacked.

Gbam.

The palace was probably hoping they could settle things amicably that's why they tried to use the hacking excuse. But the queen seems to have made up her mind finally. At least she has prioritized her happiness over being a King's wife. I respect her for that. Most women will rather keep eating at the table and dieing inside.

27 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Frestuffng: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
ooni

2 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by gistmega: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
nobody hacked her. people know how to lie on hackers when they are caught with their panties down. no hacker will waste his precious time to hack her account. whatever you see on her handle was posted by her or the person in possession of her mobile device.
let us stop all these crazy hacking saga. they have not hacked poor people like us, let alone people with expensive anti-hacking software.

10 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by drkrest(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
I used to crush on that queen oh. Maybe I fit shoot my shot now sha.

9 Likes

Re: Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running by Curious345: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oro: Curfew To Hold Tomorrow In Ikorodu,lagos... Women To Stay Indoor / Igbo Idioms (Ilu) / Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.