Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan (33592 Views)

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / Watch :Turbinator II Becomes The First Wheel-Driven Vehicle To Reach 503mph / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2021
post=108796315:
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

If I catch you for real life, I don't know what I'll do to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Onliie(m): 9:48am On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
So frustrated yorubas and igbos will be insulting Nigeria

Whatever they build we can buy it...

Don't quote me
you mean borrow?

1 Like

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Mitsurugi(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2021
post=108796315:
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

I was waiting for the usual nonsense. I thought you'll show us in your usual array of pictures the achievements of this hopeless government you shamelessly support. This one shock you, abi? I bet slow and steady also means your darling daddy will never achieve anything till he "sleeps" out of office. If Japan was slow and steady.... in fact go and eat hay.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Inspirer1: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Tutorpa:
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy
You can imagine how bad things are,,, despite "sharing' duties, nothing is working
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by torqque7(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Some countries don go far while some still dey debate cow routes..

And using the terrorist group called hisbah to drag us back from the little we have managed to do..shame.I really feel sad for Kano state and the north, infact the whole damn country.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Princedapace(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2021
DropsMic:
Fun fact. Most African Countries first Japan et China get Train technology.. But today na them dey construct trains for us.

You all need to understand that western forces have not left Africa. And Africans lost their identity and culture.
For africa to rise, hmmmmm, it is hard o.

That was how they killed Gaddafi. The west is too powerful. So what ur politicians are doi G is since we can't fight them, make we chop money and enjoy our lives.

The only way out is if Africans can quietly educate their population massively in science and technology while the west doesn't really know what will be coming. That is what UAE is doing.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by MARKone(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Omooba77:

Japan is quietly leaving everybody behind technologically.....

The whole world is quietly leaving Africa behind technologically.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by rafcrown(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2021
MY GREAT RESPECT for Japan.Travel AND SEE THE COUNTRY. Akihabara where they sell Electronics LIKE OUR ALABA IN Lagos.Ikebukuro,the Sunshine city etc.Japanese are honest ,neat and time-conscious. Highly intelligent and efficient people.

3 Likes

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Starz825(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
So frustrated yorubas and igbos will be insulting Nigeria

Whatever they build we can buy it...

Don't quote me
Funny enough that's what international trade is all about.... everybody can't be a seller of a particular product there must be a buyer...we all have our absolute and comparative advantage
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2021
DropsMic:
Fun fact. Most African Countries first Japan et China get Train technology.. But today na them dey construct trains for us.
Stop this lie, please. Are you talking about the Japan that was once an empire ruling over many Asian countries? The Japan that manufactured thousands of fighter aircraft during World War II? Let me not even talk about China; do the research yourself.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by owagbeba: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2021
freshkpomo:

Please bring back the days of Nigerian - Japan, not this fake Chinko relationship.

Nothing happened to our relationship with Japan but corruption. Our leaders are so averse to technology.

Imagine in 2021 we still can not turn enough turbines to generate electricity...

1 Like

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Stankovic22: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Utopian project
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2021
That's how a sane and working Country Supposed to be.

Over here, cows and stupidity will not allow them to know what development is.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by owagbeba: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Stop this lie, please. Are you talking about the Japan that was once an empire ruling over many Asian countries? The Japan that manufactured thousands of fighter aircraft during World War II? Let me not even talk about China; do the research yourself.

You just dey realize we get many dumb folks on NL. Japan that ran an empire covering the Korean Peninsula and China.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2021
A sane and working Country.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by olawonder(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Actually I saw in Paris metro trains with vehicle wheels… which means they probably can run on the roads too; but what do I know
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Exodora: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Mean while some idiots in Nigeria says if they repair all roads in Nigeria how will they survive because of that they got to use non substandard materials while they are building roads.
Senseless citizens
Stupid leaders
Failed country .
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by NLPoliceWoman: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

If I catch you for real life, I don't know what I'll do to you.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 3.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by owagbeba: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2021
GoodHardDick:
That's how a sane and working Country Supposed to be.

Over here, cows and stupidity will not allow them to know what development is.

I think it is more of sheer greed mixed with stupidity.they think of them self first.

If the North Koreans can build an “underground” rail network despite economic blockade, then we with oil wealth cannot have decent roads without potholes

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by GoldHorse(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Omooba77:
Meanwhile we are still battling with bad roads....

......and still deciding how to keep cows on them
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by udemzyudex(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2021
The only country I'll love to visit.

Beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by akigbemaru: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Amazing! This was first invented by Americans but they couldn't develop it. They concentrated only on train aspect. Anyone who watches fox news advert where an ancient car was running on rail tracks would remember this.

Our leaders, if they truly want something good for Nigeria, would embrace restructuring else, we'd remain in same position for another 20 years . Amazingly, time flies like birds in the sky. When Abacha was shouting vishin 2020( i.e vision 2020) in those days, we thought 2020 was far reaching, as if it would never come. Our leaders lack sincerity of purpose at heart.

With restructuring, there would be no case of 2 civil servants owning over 300 houses in Nigeria when they're not dangote or estate developers. Dangote doesn't even own 50. If someone could say he owns only one house in lagos and one in abuja, you can imagine how many houses dangote owns altogether, in spite of his riches.

There would be no case of an ordinary accountant under the ministry of power to be owning 75 houses in choice locations in abuja and over 50 cars, and we'd expect stable electricity. Sadly , these guys are fulanis and nothing had been done to prosecute them. They only said 2 civil servants own over 300 houses but failed to parade them. Had they been southerners, their names would have made headlines with media trials for a year.

In the last 5 years, I can't point to one meaningful achievement of our government, no scientific discoveries in any area. The continuation of the rail projects they met which they're celebrating keeps gulping money like no man's business.

With restructuring, each region would harness her scarce resources for the betterment of their region and country Nigeria. Otherwise na like this we go dey dey oo. Enough said .
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by jcent2611: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2021
but that technology na blast ohhh....innoson motor fit do the one....no b d one driver go dey talk give passenger they shud get ready to jump...
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by executive12: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2021
Omooba77:

Very soon they will use water to power houses......Aku odun oo....

Water is already used to produce electricity.
Think of hydrogen fuel cells. They use the process of electrolysis to split water into hydrogen and oxygen.
The hydrogen is used as fuel to produce electricity using hydrogen fuel cells.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by executive12: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Ayo2004:
Look at the Japanese who are not Christians succeeding like they are in heaven

In my country,we are the grandmasters of corruption and embezzlement.We import everything and export almost nothing yet some gullible people think going to church everyday and 24/7 will brighten our economy.They even think they are better than the atheist Japanese

Can't wait to japa

If you had supported Buhari, you should be prevented from running away from Nigeria.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by kraftysprouts: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2021
Afamsi:
Japan using technology to positively enhance human lives. Russia on the other hand is trying to use technology to destroy the world. Kudos to Japan

And America, France and UK looking coups to fund
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by igbesachick: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
tradepunter:

Russia

Now all they think off day and night is war war war war... China is now following that path.

It's the reason why countries like japan will defend themselves against nation's that will be aggressive towards them.

Countries like Japan, sweden and other scandinavian nation's should to me is the model nation's should follow, not china

Nazi japan killed 50 million ppl in WW2, while Hitler only killed 32 million. aggressive ? take a break, japan will never attack you guys, you are safe. it is china that needs to be vigilant for japanese military aggression, under the disguise of "supporting taiwan" or " ally with america".

russia never started any war for 80 years, except for some border conflicts. the only country lives on war is america.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by igbesachick: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Felabrity:
Japan, Qatar, Singapore infact the whole Asia are something else in technology

qatar is not "asia". at least, the real asian never take middle easterners to be one of them .

and qatar has zero high tech.
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by ALFADOS(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abfinest007:
No pictures
please look into the mirror near you what did you see?
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
TeamLeader:
I honestly don't even know what am still doing in this country

My friend, will u continue calling passengers to board that bus!
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by igbesachick: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hayee:

Japan was in abject poverty after world war 2 but with sense , determination and what ever makes a great nation they were able to pull through

No matter how much or less the resources are in a country only a determined one can pull through
Take a look at Dubai and isreal these are countries with dessert lands yet they have one of the best economies grin cheesy cheesy

you know nothing of asia

japan was defeated by US navy in 1864 and forced to reform and open sea ports for trading.

since then, japan no longer a vassal to china.

and in 1897, japan navy defeated chinese navy, for the first time in their whole history.

another watershed is, japan army defeated russia in 1907, on the soil of chinese manchuria. and japan was OFFICIALLY acknowledged by the West Powers as a Power, a new member of them. and japan took korea as a colony from china, and it also ruled taiwan for the next 40 years.

japan was a defeated country in WW2 , but it was NOT a poor one. it was the same as britain and france , demolished by war, but still had industrial foundation. they just revived, by help of america .

the modern (at that time) factoties were still there, their technologies were well versed in their ppl's minds. the social structure broken but not inavailable. they just need to start again with money.

that is why within 10 years after WW2, all major Powers were back on track. japan surpassed china in 10 years. that is not even a surpass. china remained backward while japan revived to prewar status.

and sTop comparing UAE with israel. everyone,ecept african and indian,these two green pasture seeker, know gulf muslim are poop, while jews are superior. even the chinese acknowledge the jew have higher IQ level, and better in doing business .
Re: Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan by Ajax99(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tommorow country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Danfo With Gotv Antenna In Lagos / Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.