Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Stomach Is Big - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Stomach Is Big (19806 Views)

Politics And My Stomach / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stomach Is Big by femicyrus(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:
Since after eating strong eba ( prepared garri) with egusi (melon) soup meant for almost 2 people, My stomach has remain bloated/big for almost 4 days now. I have eaten fruits such as Banana, cucumber, oranges etc.to help ease my bowel but it not working! I only defecate very small quantity compared to when I almost always filled up the toilet when defecating (before these few days)

Please what can I take to help defecate much so that my stomach will go down and flat as a man that I am?

Thanks for your advices in advance
You no go thank God for conditioning your stomach to withstand buhari's economic hardship?
Imagine how much you will be saving for not spending money on expensive food for days
Re: My Stomach Is Big by chrismex(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Boil hot water and soak about 4 Lipton bag in a cup don't add anything to it, just drink it in the morning and evening, it will make you defecate and ease your stomach. Also gestid can also help too.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by orgylover: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:
Since after eating strong eba ( prepared garri) with egusi (melon) soup meant for almost 2 people, My stomach has remain bloated/big for almost 4 days now. I have eaten fruits such as Banana, cucumber, oranges etc.to help ease my bowel but it not working! I only defecate very small quantity compared to when I almost always filled up the toilet when defecating (before these few days)

Please what can I take to help defecate much so that my stomach will go down and flat as a man that I am?

probiotics and digestive enzymes. Better still use the traditional pump to pump your belle through your yansh
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Ayplaza(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
I came across a seed call the miracle seed this week. I ordered it from a lady in ekpoma, Edo state. The seed is doing wonders at flushing and detoxifying ur system clean, reducing belly fats, fibroids and any abdominal discomfort. The side effect is that you will purge for some hours. So don't take it when you're outside.

It has so many benefits. Contact me if you're interested I will drop her contact for you. Lovefrombc@gmail.com

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Herbephe1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Eating two people's food? isn't that shellfishness?? when I'm here sharing my food with 2 of my friends.... This life no balance..

On your topic: just eat pawpaw /papaya it aids constipation..
Re: My Stomach Is Big by realtalk19: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:

Chew gelusil tabs or take gripe water
Re: My Stomach Is Big by AlexB300: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
SensualMan:
You must be an igbo man, evidence of sign of good living. You people chop money like tomorrow no dey.

Unfortunately we yoruba's are finding it hard to even buy pepper to pepper our soups, our soups now are over watery.

Find any laxative and take.
undecided
Re: My Stomach Is Big by AfroKnight: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
wiseone28:
Op see the reason here

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Stomach Is Big by notoriousbabe: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Take 6 bottles of Coca-Cola it will help to bring it down
Re: My Stomach Is Big by sterlingD(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
chatinent:
Oga drink 7up and peak milk. You go shit run.

1 Share

Re: My Stomach Is Big by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
As a man that you are, you weren’t meant to eat like a big fool.

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by cedricksly: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Take oranges, before una dey eat like person wen new come out from prison

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Clinghton: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Try plank, its an exercise.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Sleekfingers: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:

Go and take laxative. Make sure you have enough water at home o.....cuz you go scatter your toilet o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Safest Container For Moimoi Healthwise (leaf, Nylon, Tin, Aluminium Cups?) / How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / Which Of These Is Your Least preferred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.