Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Stomach Is Big - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Stomach Is Big (19427 Views)

Politics And My Stomach / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stomach Is Big by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Waoooh
Soak ginger, garlic, cloves, tumeric inside water or gin for 3 days. Then drink half glass cup morning & night. If it's gin, take a shot morning & night.

Get your #socialmedia Content Calendar for 2022 prepared with us.
DM to know more about it.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Help2020: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:
Since after eating strong eba ( prepared garri) with egusi (melon) soup meant for almost 2 people, My stomach has remain bloated/big for almost 4 days now. I have eaten fruits such as Banana, cucumber, oranges etc.to help ease my bowel but it not working! I only defecate very small quantity compared to when I almost always filled up the toilet when defecating (before these few days)

Please what can I take to help defecate much so that my stomach will go down and flat as a man that I am?

Thanks for your advices in advance
Boil water and mix 2 spoons of Honey.Add ginger and comeback here to thank me.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by longjosh: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2021
Uhmm... You people and egusi soup.
I hope it's not what I'm thinking

cheesy
Re: My Stomach Is Big by kovic7(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2021
E big like an average, high Ranking, Nigerian police officer own??

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by phenase(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2021
grin grin Oya Prey after me, Oh gaud , every pirit of eating too much, let it be purged. Go and ber your testimonia.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Amaka430(f): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
contact me for your original wonderful seed for flat tummy we also have ajumbaise for flat tummy and fertility boosting
Re: My Stomach Is Big by dododawa1: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Lol
Re: My Stomach Is Big by dododawa1: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Lol[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Angelawhite(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:
Since after eating strong eba ( prepared garri) with egusi (melon) soup meant for almost 2 people, My stomach has remain bloated/big for almost 4 days now. I have eaten fruits such as Banana, cucumber, oranges etc.to help ease my bowel but it not working! I only defecate very small quantity compared to when I almost always filled up the toilet when defecating (before these few days)

Please what can I take to help defecate much so that my stomach will go down and flat as a man that I am?

Sounds like ulcer to me
Re: My Stomach Is Big by irunoko(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2021
You need to consume plenty of vegetables and water.it will aid digestion and stop eba
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Mexyz(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Why you sef go eat Eba meant for two persons

Anyways I jealous una wey dey fit eat Egusi soup o..

That soup and me no be friends at all

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by lasheun: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Na like dat peptic ulcer dey start oo
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Nescafe 2 in 1 ..
Re: My Stomach Is Big by akigbemaru: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Ignore everything people asked you take, just a OATSMEAL with peak milk will purge you and force you to use bathroom within an hour or two. Laxatives are not as effective as Oatmeal because it is a natural fiber.

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by KennethEnyi(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2021
lasisi69:
Mix groundnut oil with morning fresh and drink 2cups in the morning and 2cups at night thank me later undecided

You want him to drink morning fresh ?

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2021
Take oranges. It will soften your bowels. And for those of you that will eat and drink to stupor today, this is usually the consequence. Moderation is very key. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Look for herbal slim tea, take 2 bags and you will be glad.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by WelkinBlue: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Danacid
Re: My Stomach Is Big by jrjfjfj: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2021
SensualMan:
You must be an igbo man, evidence of sign of good living. You people chop money like tomorrow no dey.

Unfortunately we yoruba's are finding it hard to even buy pepper to pepper our soups, our soups now are over watery.

Find any laxative and take.
You must be mad,you this igbo cannibal.May God punish you and your generations,if you are an igbo man disguising as Yoruba .You foolish igbos just find a way to pick on Yorubas at any slight opportunity .God punish you

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:

I swear to God ! This all you need ! Make a drink or Tea with it ! You will surely Thank me later !

Re: My Stomach Is Big by Ugandatales: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Faller:
Leave the big Belle like dat abeg....

Na sign of Big Man

Hahahaha! I was almost wondering if I was really on Nairaland as I read through the mature responses above yours.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by kaludestiny10(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Andrews liver salt, four sachets.

1 Like

Re: My Stomach Is Big by diplomat058(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Nairobi33:
Your case is one of chronic indigestion. However to whom this may concern, pls quit the eating of processed junk foods & sweets grin
How would you call a few days old illness chronic? If it was indigestion as you presumed, it would be described as acute for now. A condition runs into months before qualifying as chronic
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Rhaspody(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Go to a pharmacy and buy bisacodyl. Take it and stay close to the toilet for the next 24 hrs
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2021
OP drink coconut oil. Drink like 50mls. You will shit all the shit.
Re: My Stomach Is Big by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2021
Go and get Gestid and thank me later cheesy
Re: My Stomach Is Big by cherishmichael: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Stomach republic, and associates
Re: My Stomach Is Big by yinkeys(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2021
anthonyuncle:
drink enough water
This doesn’t work
Taking a lot of oranges will clear up your digestive system
Don’t eat anything else for 12 hours
I guarantee you
@fantazy
Re: My Stomach Is Big by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Faller:
Leave the big Belle like dat abeg....

Na sign of Big Man
Yes you are right. People go think say him be rich man with pot belle. Them go give am respect
Re: My Stomach Is Big by sonofthunder: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Fantazy:

If you have digestive issues, honey and citrus fruits may not help, especially with the bloating..... Try some ginger or maybe Apple cider vinegar, but ginger should be your best bet for bloating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Cook Delicious Edikang-Ikong Soup With Ugu And Water Leaf (Photos, Video) / Red Apple Or Green Apple!.. / Small Chops Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.