Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) (27536 Views)

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Dukio: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2021
It might be an error
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by MrOON: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Ondo?

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Olamide0918(m): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2021
No Abakaliki
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He confessed to have shot the aged man around 3am but insisted that he mistakenly took the victim for an animal in the night.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/24/hunter-kills-neighbour-ondo-claims-he-was-testing-gun
then he shld taste how it feels to be in jail for Christmas and New year and probably the rest of his life
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2021
The Police should mistakenly Arrest Him, Detain Him, Interrogate him and Charge Him to Court
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Maybe he's high on kmpuru nmiri
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2021
floss:
He was testing gun... person no fit make mistake again?..... but the confusing thing here is how animal take turn to human being according to him.

Its possible that he mistook the old man as an animal. Its very early my brother..

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Franking: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Open defecation is a scourge that needs to be ended. Free the guy, biko. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Princedotwhyz1(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Leave an na mistake
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by bergs2: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2021
Around 3 hay hem (in Yoruba accent).
What was his neighbor doing outside by that time.
Ondo !!! How many times did I call thee?
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by lukency(m): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2021
The gun should be tested on him too
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by DarkCaesar(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Lucas4903:

All these kids wey full here no fit understand what's happening. Na social media age.
Èèfun, Eedi ati Asaasi……….may none been inflicted on Us
The hunter’s adversaries eventually ridiculed him
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Princedotwhyz1:
Leave an na mistake
For your mind abi
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by OLULAW: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Many illiterate commentators on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Lucas4903: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Èèfun, Eedi ati Asaasi……….may none been inflicted on Us
The hunter’s adversaries eventually ridiculed him

Amen. May we not see or know evil. Merry xmas
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2021
I wish people were not quick to judge. Intent is important. The onus is on the state to prove that it was murder or manslaughter.

Even in saner climes, people still go to prison for manslaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Immorttal: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Irupetepete:
The suspect who said the victim few died days after the incident pleaded for mercy, saying he could not have killed his neighbour for nothing.

Na Sahara reporters dey blow grammar like this?
that part nearly caused me Corona of the Scrotum. I had to jump and pass grin
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by MsAllison(f): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2021
he wants to mine his skull

1 skull is now 60k

skulltocurrency
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2021
I believe this man because it happen around 3am midnight thinking the victim must be an animal. it was coincidental, Govt should have mercy on him. he also raise alarm immediately after the incident, if he deliberately shot the man he wouldn't have raise any alarm.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Crystalom3(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2021
I mean anyone can make a mistake. He's probably trying to make people listen to him hence the multiple stories.

At 3 am, anyone outside could be wary and the sound of something in the bush could possibly trigger fear in anybody.

But as usual, he could have asked "who's there?" before pointing his gun.

I know this could have been a mistake but that mistake has cost somebody's life.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by adecz: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2021
❌❌❌

So, your own hunting na
for inside your neighborhood
or sound your house abi❓

Maybe he smoked some Igbo ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by smartr: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He confessed to have shot the aged man around 3am but insisted that he mistakenly took the victim for an animal in the night.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/24/hunter-kills-neighbour-ondo-claims-he-was-testing-gun

angry angry

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by ezik2255(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2021
he should be forgiven for the sake of Christ Jesus
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2021
A situation of mistaken identity and not of accidental discharge.
They should free him or rather charge him for manslaughter with a very light sentence since he is a registered hunter, raised the alarm of what he did and turned himself up. embarassed
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Ouchbabe(f): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

God forbid this kind of neighbour. People are sharing gifts this season you are sharing bullet
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Asiri1991: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Whenever I think of the fact that we have state boundaries with these killers from the west, I feel bad. Life is worth nothing in southwest, yet the are all over internet blackmailing other people or trying to tell others who should be their leader. Thank God Obaseki floored them with their useless journalism that have kept Nigeria backwards for years.

Any attempt to export your senseless killings to Edo will be resisted with all instruments of the law. Can't they just use Bayelsa or Enugu to separate us from the west? Annoying set of ritualist.
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by showafrica(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2021
floss:
He was testing gun... person no fit make mistake again?..... but the confusing thing here is how animal take turn to human being according to him.

Similar thing has happened for my side... The murderer said the man looked like antelope to him. Its an event you can't describe
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Comedian2019: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Irupetepete:
The suspect who said the victim few died days after the incident pleaded for mercy, saying he could not have killed his neighbour for nothing.

Na Sahara reporters dey blow grammar like this?
Na typo error. grin grin
"died few" rather than "few died".
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Dozie32:

Its possible that he mistook the old man as an animal. Its very early my brother..
It's very very possible my brother, my dad was a Hunter and I lived with him in the village in the 80s. If a Hunter is not well fortified some unseen spirits will work against him. Sometimes around 1989 I followed him to Hunt around 3pm, one Antelope was passing by working majestically but instead of my Dad to fire the animal my Dad was just laughing until he used leg to pursue it back to the bush, when I asked my Dad why he didn't fire the animal he says Tunde, that animal is an evil bate, don't forget your Mum is Pregnant, I must not kill an Antelope this time.

I got the message immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / Three Children Rescued From Kidnappers’ Den In Kogi (photo) / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.