Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) (27532 Views)

Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

What is Okete?

Bigrat
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Tudorsk(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
May God protect us, what a man doing in a bush at point in time 3: am or is it pm!
floss:
He was testing gun... person no fit make mistake again?..... but the confusing thing here is how animal take turn to human being according to him.
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Blessings2alfa: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hi
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by mcayomind: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
This has happened once when I'm very young,
Only the people with the understanding of life would know better,

You can't believe man could turn into animal??
You're a kid!!! Just be forming mature adult on the media.
I would not be surprised to know most of keyboard warriors of Nairaland are below the age of 30.

If i may ask?? As a normal human being, how could you goes into the bush at night to defecate without flashlight?? 3:am at that?? That man is two faced, but his judgement come from another man who's spiritually empty.
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed The descendants of the fallen skull miner can never change, spits.

At least he was human enough not to start roasting and eating the dead man like your kind would have done.
Re: Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) by Ishitinyourlife: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Buliwyf:

I can't believe I was actually interested in how this nonsense will be concluded and read it to the end cheesy.
Happy Christmas scammer, you're still ignoring my call and I'm not gonna stop till I collect my money from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.