Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative (447 Views)

Raeheemexchange® Contact Us For All Your Legit Site Payment And Checkouts / What Is The Most Cost Effective Way To Waybill Items Cheaply Within Nigeria / How Can I Waybill An Item To Togo At A Cheaper Rate. It's Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative by buezeemeka(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
Pls i sincerly need ur advice and prayers because as it stands now my heart is seriously bleeding.

I started mini importation this year january 2021.
And i sell online ( FB marketplace, jiji etc) since i dont have a shop or space.
At first customers outside my state of residence said they will pay on arrival but i dont know them nor they know me.
I refused but after some months of no sells i decided to take that risk.
It was successful but after some times people send half of their money and neva complete, some dont even send .
At this point am really confuse because thats my only point of making sells.

Pls help a brother.
Re: I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative by KennieKingOba(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2021
i dont even try selling my stuff without payment first, i cant have bp over delay payment
Re: I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative by samuel051: 3:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Same una go say u can't make payment till goods come but turn the table around same uno go say I can't send goods till payment is made first. See as Nigerians dey sad angry
Re: I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative by muheeb01(m): 3:57am On Dec 25, 2021
buezeemeka:
Hello nairalanders.
Pls i sincerly need ur advice and prayers because as it stands now my heart is seriously bleeding.

I started mini importation this year january 2021.
And i sell online ( FB marketplace, jiji etc) since i dont have a shop or space.
At first customers outside my state of residence said they will pay on arrival but i dont know them nor they know me.
I refused but after some months of no sells i decided to take that risk.
It was successful but after some times people send half of their money and neva complete, some dont even send .
At this point am really confuse because thats my only point of making sells.

Pls help a brother.
you don't sell without the customers paying for waybill...what I do if it's driver delivering your herbs you'll pay the driver directly money for waybill while you must have paid me in full for herbs or agbo I concocted for you,cos I'm using the customer's money to buy the ingredients to concoct the herbs...if I'm using GIG logistic to send once I reach gig office I'll call u before going and when I'm inside their office you'll know,I'll weigh the herbs,I'll snap the kg or gram the herbs weigh I'll know the price you'll make transfer to my account to pay for waybilm they will send tracking Code with the proof of payment which I'll snap and send to my customers....as simple as that...just make sure you let your customers know this before sending any package to intending customers...
Re: I Waybill Items Without Payment And It Turned Out Negative by buezeemeka(m): 4:33am On Dec 25, 2021
samuel051:
Same una go say u can't make payment till goods come but turn the table around same uno go say I can't send goods till payment is made first. See as Nigerians dey sad angry

Bros i pay for goods without even seeing them.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 100,000 To Start Up A Business / CPA Marketing For Beginners In Nigeria (2022 Updated) / Amazon KDP For Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.