Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Make Free Money From Playstore App This Xmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Free Money From Playstore App This Xmas (214 Views)

Just For 5 Businesses ( Get A Website And A Playstore App For Just 70k) / 10k + Playstore App Downloads For Sale / “how Banks Make Free Money From Govt. Funds” –CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Money From Playstore App This Xmas by Flixzy: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
If you want to make between #10k to #20k and above

Here is the free tips

�����������

Cowrywise is a saving app just like piggyvest (I'm sure you know about piggyvest).

You can earn up to N1000 if you get someone to open a Cowrywise account using your affiliate link and they are able to activate the account with the minimum amount of N500.

This is the most interesting part, you get N1000 commissions for referring the person and the person also get N1000 for creating an account with them.

So, can you see it is a win-win for you.

You can earn up to 10k, 20k or even 50k depending on how much effort you put in.

PS: This deal will expire on the 31st of December which is the payout date...

Imagine you are paid 20k or more on the 31st of December can you see you already have a Detty December...

Are you ready to get started?

Click on the link below to download and register

https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Toyin6MN

Once you are done, you will have to activate your account by funding #500 so that you can receive your commission

All you need to do is to share your link to your friends and family to register..

It's a win win deal..

You make money, they also make money

If you dont have people around you, use your WhatsApp status, use your other social media..

Just make sure you get as much people as possible

See the proof below����

*And if you need any more clarification or you have issues opening your account, reply below or check my signature to see my contact

I have a video that will walk you through

I hope it help you make some cool money this Xmas season

Re: How To Make Free Money From Playstore App This Xmas by Flixzy: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Don't miss out

6 more days to go

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Income Online Through What’s App / Buy USD For Your Import Demands, From China, USA, UK. / Learn How To Be Financially Free This 2022!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.