Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! (215 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Viraltrends123: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2021
It's 25th of December again, I wish all Nairalanders a Merry Christmas and happy New year.

Stay safe.

Be good.

Stay safe once again.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by isaiah4life(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas. Long life and prosperity. More celebration.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Bombastically00(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Wishing you the same my nigga cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Mood11: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas kiss

Happy we made it again admist all the craziness of this world.

Cheers to more Christmases kiss
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Daveambition(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Cheers to all my geez wey tie their fat kpo on deck to celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus..
No be we get the life, na wetin we born come see
E be God be our mediator & Only Him Can Judge
Merry Christmas Y'all

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by natnoble(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Christmas and Congratulations to all Nairalanders for seeing this year's Christmas. Baba God thank you o.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Typicool8(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas lovely family.
Remember to spread love around you
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Adolfhitler001: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas My fellow Comrade cool cool
Mass Murder of Chickens is about to go down angry angry
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Viraltrends123: 12:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
And also mass murder of rices
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by iamyemiakins(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas Nairalanders.

Much love from here kiss

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by VickyRotex(f): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas folks!!! cool cool

Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by VickyRotex(f): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Says Adolf Hitler....... undecided
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by Dukio: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2021
VickyRotex:

Says Adolf Hitler....... undecided
But you eat meat

Hypocrite
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders!!! by VickyRotex(f): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Dukio:

But you eat meat

Hypocrite

It's not my fault that you don't have a good sense of humor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Obas In Yoruba Land And Obasanjo Are In Trouble / Wizkid, Recently Charged At Associate Rabid Fan Throughout His Beach Event. / Let's Talk Movies : After Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.