Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Merry Christmas! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas! (269 Views)

Merry Christmas To Everyone!!! / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas! by wishful088: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day.

Any token will go a long way brethren...

Union Bank
Re: Merry Christmas! by wishful088: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2021
angry

I am at your mercy, please come and help me in your own little way.
Re: Merry Christmas! by wishful088: 2:48am On Dec 25, 2021
cry
Re: Merry Christmas! by MMotimo: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2021
wishful088:
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day.

Any token will go a long way brethren...

Union Bank

Karlnomarx
Wishful088
Lostandfound198
Altoremorse

At least 4 confirmed new usernames this month alone doesn’t make you appear legit. You might want to try just using your regular username.
Re: Merry Christmas! by MadelnNigeria: 4:58am On Dec 25, 2021
MMotimo:

At least 4 confirmed new usernames this month alone doesn’t make you appear legit. You might want to try just using your regular username.

Merry Christmas to you.
I am using mine. To his is mine

UBA 219141 9494
Happy Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas! by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Merry Christmas! by wishful088: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2021
^^^wow

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Way To Conceive Your Desired Gender / Moment Man Angrily Confronts Wife For Still Texting Her Ex After 3 Years Of Marr / Parenting Tips: Ways To Discipline A Child Without Hitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.