Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Parenting Tips: Ways To Discipline A Child Without Hitting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parenting Tips: Ways To Discipline A Child Without Hitting (272 Views)

How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Tips: Ways To Discipline A Child Without Hitting by Skaylite(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Disciplining a child without hitting is possible. I know it’s difficult, but in this article you’re going to get 12 ideas that will help you to discipline a child without hitting him/her.

Let’s dive in right now.

Being parents is not an easy task, and although we have not yet found a recipe that works for all of us, there are some things that will help you enjoy your family more and maintain order at home.

For that, here is a guide to discipline a child without blows.

Full details:
https://childupbring.com.ng/discipline-a-child-without-hitting/

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women / Don't Ask Me To Share Your Videos Like It's Ur Right!|message To Small Youtubers / A Day Out With The Girls @nelo Okeke @nemelum @shades Of Sommie|a Girls Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.