Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta (24617 Views)

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by TundeEdnut35(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

And the Yoruba are eating themselves in cannibalism too, burning houses, etc. Don't mind the Yoruba. It started this way when they vowed never to allow state elections, when they were killing their obas and when many of their elected representatives were afraid to cross the Niger to their homeland. The Yoruba hate other Nigerians, calling them names when the card is stacked against them because of their self-imposed foolishness, but seeking the help of these other Nigerians when they cry marginalisation, chant victimisation and when they beg hands behind their back that the President of the Republic must come from their shrinking, 5-state enclave. You de mind stupid Yoruba ni?
Don't mind the Bastard good for nothing Igbos they have turned to cannibals and Vampires their erosion ravaged red mud region is in comatose Igbos are the most Useless and worthless animals I have ever seen no wonder the inconsequential Ijaws have superceded tbeym I spit on Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Gotze1: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Afonja skullar man.
Hi OSU flesh feasting beast. grin

How is the family na

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by bularuz(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2021
post=108791908:
How true is this news

Very true, very sad
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Babathanks(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2021
RIP Padre���, may your killer never no peace all the days of there life
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Teejay13(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2021
God what have we done wrong to find ourselves in this side of the world?

A place where human lives are not regarded and all hopes are almost lost.

Please lord have mercy on us and save us from this mess.

RIP man of God!
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Vivian16: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
nawaaooo what is this country turning into, we have few Yoruba Catholic priests and these evil men had the gut to murder one of them, rest in peace padre
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by elin100(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2021
I'm fucking tried of this country...
Killing here killing there..
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Peace1993: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
BabaJoe001:
A young Catholic Priest, Rev Fr Luke Adeleke of Abeokuta Diocese was murdered in abeokuta Yesterday evening on his way home after Mass. he was attacked by some Gun Men and shot Dead. May God rest his soul. Amen.Woe to these Evil Men.
Probably killed by his Priest colleagues. However , the difference between the Nigerian church setting and political institution is so insignificant
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by dokxavi: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
I hope Islamic terrorists are not on the prowl in the south murdering christians.
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Nmezor(f): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Really sad, may his soul rest on. Amen
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by emecheboy2(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
May the soul of Padre luke rest in peace. Amen and Amen ������
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2021
Too bad on Christmas day. May his soul rest in.
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by pointblank247(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
If any body told me that Nigeria will descend to this level of insecurity under buhari, i would never believe
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by anthropizzy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rest well sir.

So sad
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by wink2015(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Political killing.

There is politics right inside the church.

Maybe someone is eyeing that position that is held by the slained catholic priest.
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by shizzleStar: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
You are a Bastard useless and stupid igbo boy from the erosion ravaged potopoto region stupid illegitimate child product of Baby factory
Cursed yorubastard. Thunder strike you there right cow. Useless child of inbreeding from the sh1t slinging republic of oduduwanker republic. Kitikpa gabgbuo gi there
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by Nten: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
Murdered a priest? What wrong has he done to justify the killing? May his soul rest in peace
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by papamondico: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Oh my God! God will definitely arrest those evil men that kill Rev Fr Luke Adeleke. Fr. RIP
Re: Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta by evanschigo: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bad things happens to good people. Why?
Rev. Fr. Luke rest on my good friend. I enjoyed working with you. Rest on Padre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Rivers State (Photos) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.