Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians (2844 Views)

Osun Election: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Senator Adeleke / Eid-El-Kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Congratulates Muslims / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by FirstCounsel(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2021
ZombieTERROR:
I came into Enugu yesterday from Lagos, and i shed tears.

Enugu that I know is no more
i was greeted with potholes inside Enugu Urban, complete infrastructural decay.. and dirt.. the once popular Ogbete holy ghost road looked like a refuse dump.

what the hell is Ugwuanyi doing?... its almost eight years. no blueprint..no legacy .. just media propaganda.

This baboon has gone down in history as the worst Governor in the south East and Nigeria in general..
Even to maintain the roads done by the previous administration is a problem.. passed through New market to State sectariate and all I could see was potholes that can swallow a car..

Enugu State is in the hands of a baboon.
what happened to roadblock.. beautifying the State during Yuletide.. spits.
the likes of Mbaka and chukwuma are there clapping because of brown envelopes.. SMH
.I don't know about the baboon part, but you echoed my exact thoughts when I visited Enugu in October and spent three days there. Not like the Enugu I used to know many years back. Enugu urban is a complete mess and eye sore.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by Badadvisor: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
FirstCounsel:
.I don't know about the baboon part, but you echoed my exact thoughts when I visited Enugu in October and spent three days there. Not like the Enugu I used to know many years back. Enugu urban is a complete mess and eye sore.
It's really crazy brother.
Enugu city is in complete mess.
I'm relocating to abj immediately my rent expires by the coming year.

Ugwuanyi is the worse thing to ever happened to 042

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by obama30: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi congratulates Christians, Nigerians

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1593752180968341&id=100010007227700

Useless eastern leaders, during Muslims celebrations you use some money from Enugu state pocket and buy rice, food and drink the Muslims,but when is the celebration of the Christians that own the state. all you have to give is congratulation massage. una they try
Re: Yuletide: Governor Ugwuanyi Congratulates Christians, Nigerians by ahnie: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
For people wey get money, today is Christmas
For those who don't have, today is Saturday.....

Where I wan see rice chop now? cry cry cry
Even people for food section are not inviting nairalanders to Come over to their place and eat..... Be like say today na just Saturday for me.. Make í go wash cloth..

Merry Christmas to una wey get money to celebrate am.....

Special greetings to Hresso, Sir GboyegaD, Sir Thorpido, UDUJ, Nedekid (All of them na Men dem be)
Ahnie, pocohantas I sight una.. Merry Xmas..
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun, Dominique.. Merry Xmas

Denrele™ cares
Tenking you o....I haven't cook anything yet.... trying to rest but would hit the market soonest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 / Another Labour Party House Of Rep Member Sacked In Kaduna / Naira Retreats To 1,400/$ On Renewed Demand Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.