Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses (487 Views)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by AniOmaa: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
I mean Igbos and Yorubas, two great Southern ethnic nations so unique and powerful in their differences, these two ethnic groups alone account for nearly 70% of global achievements attained by Nigerians in the diaspora.. and they both have their flaws as well, while one of them are global drug pushers, the other are expert skull miners angry grin.

But in all, Merry Christmas to you all. I'll be taking a yuletide break to enjoy myself, the war continues in 2022. I'll be back! angry

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by helinues: 7:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to all Nigerians and all the regions
Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by Abdul05: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2021
Skull mining is a home affair which we Nigerians can curtail here at home but drug traffickers spoil one country name.. which make Visa collection more difficult....

But nevertheless Nigeria still remains as one despite all odds, merrry Xmas to you all grin

4 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by insidelife22(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2021
AniOmaa:
I mean Igbos and Yorubas, two great Southern ethnic nations so unique and powerful in their differences, these two ethnic groups alone account for nearly 70% of global achievements attained by Nigerians in the diaspora.. and they both have their flaws as well, while one of them are global drug pushers, the other are expert skull miners angry grin.

But in all, Merry Christmas to you all. I'll be taking a yuletide break to enjoy myself, the war continues in 2022. I'll be back! angry

I thought I was the only mad guy here till this op came along.

Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by Brimstone77: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abdul05:
Skull mining is a home affair which we Nigerians can curtail here at home but drug traffickers spoil one country name.. which make Visa collection more difficult....

But nevertheless Nigeria still remains as one despite all odds, merrry Xmas to you all grin

International internet scam is not a home affair..
Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by Abdul05: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brimstone77:

International internet scam is not a home affair..
execution of drug peddlers abroad is worse than that

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by Brimstone77: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Abdul05:
execution of drug peddlers abroad is worse than that

Talking about drugs igbos don't make up 0.0000000000000000001 of people doing drugs in the world..

If you want to see drug Lord's go to America, Mexico, Brazil or other world power countries..

Drugs is just like a global stuffs those who claims to be against it are also into it..

Thou I stand against drugs..

But the stereotyping from you guys will even make one to think that igbos are worse than Mexico..

99.9% of igbos have never seen cocaine not touched it..

I personally have never seen the drug called tramadol...just keep hearing of it..

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas To The Southern Nigeria Powerhouses by Brimstone77: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2021

Yolobas and igbos shouldn't be used in the same sentence..

We are different people..

Aside the contraption called Nigeria there's absolutely nothing we share together..

(1) (Reply)

Dreamers think Buhari will hand over to them / 2023: Osinbajo Buhari’s Security Weapon – Tinubu Camp / Race To 2023 Presidency: Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.