Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) (22172 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2021
This one na Jesus tout ni....

Even Jesus know say this one stubborn
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Okeziesg(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Honestly. ......!!

Jidemoo:
She always like to get people's attention.....Jesus na her Gee unto which level na
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by jcent2611: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2021
tonto na really toto...after u sleep with wizkid those dayss...mumu..u think say we forget...okpo babe
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

If you believe in the celebration of a pagan holiday called Christmas, you are going to hell. God doesn't bluff

Your Judgement is already at your door because you are not Christ to judge. Even Christ who died still have people another chance to repent not to talk of a mere mortal like you pronouncing who will make hell and who will not. You ate just dumb and one of those brainwashed fellow who don't study the Bible.. You ate free to call Christmas a pagan worship, but saying who goes to hell and who does not is not your right to do.... You will be the first in hell for judging when you were instructed never to judge.

If you don't celebrate Christmas because of bitterness, leave it for those who does. The God you are claiming to know, was brought by the whites people and same people also cane up with the theory that Christmas is a pagan worship, your own is to clap for the winning team..

If you don't quit this judgemental spirit, you will die and go to hell because from the way you sound I already see hatred in your soul and disdain for those celebrating Christmas. Devil is gradually creeping into your soul unknown to you.

So many will say lord lord but they will not entertain the kingdom... Mind your business, tell people what the Bible says and stop acting like a judge.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by jaykay68(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
I beg go sit down somewhere, attention seeker. Go and see Churchill's family portrait, so sweet, you are just suffering this innocent small boy jare.
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Oovi5(f): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Antell95:
Who get food for house? angry
I do but location is the issue
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Issues40(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
No single fear for the unknown....
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
I just wan Bleep Tonto angry
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Antell95(m): 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
Oovi5:
I do but location is the issue

Let me pm you. cheesy
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by eduora: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Don't mind her speeches... she forgot her anti-madness drugs today....she needs to be reminding it for her....
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Exceed15: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tonto got It right on this. Christ our savior and friend.
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by marhez43(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shey jesus christ even know this chronic sinner.who even told u people that jesus was born on dec 25.se hw she tak jesus
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by marhez43(f): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Shey jesus christ even know this chronic sinner.who even told u people that jesus was born on dec 25.30k NEEDED SHA
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by ifko: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
U can choose another day to celebrate his birth, that is not a prerequisite of making it to heaven. Having said that holiness is what is required of us to make heaven.
*Shalom*
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by deebrownneymar: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Since Tonto Dike´s failed marriage, Jesus never rest.
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Rapture4real(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2021
There is no true joy without JESUS. This girl needs to be born again. At a time, she deceived people that she was born again speaking deceitful tongues These so called celebrities come on social media to put on cosmetic/artificial smiles to warm the hearts of their fans. They thereafter go back to their shells moody and sad. If the joy is not from the clear conscience that you're at peace with God thru Jesus Christ, it can never be true joy. Rom.5:1-2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tour Of Fela Kuti’s House: The “kalakuta Republic” / Yomi Fabiyi's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.