Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) (22175 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by SocialJustice: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2021
Milf
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Jesus your Gee undecided as in gangster abi Well,one of the many reasons I don't really believe in Christmas and don't celebrate it.. Na end of year me I dey do oo

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by motionarena: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Why una dem call am attention seeker.
She cannot snap pics on her SM handle again
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by babavik: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://www.instagram.com/tontolet/p/CX5CWH6IeBe/?utm_medium=copy_link
So Jesus nah your gee abi?
.ehhh, Tonto, bobrisky say you dey ogogoro and shekpe sotey you drunk come dey shit for bed na true?
Which kain BS be That?

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
SocialJustice:
Milf
useless one at dat sef undecided I'll mannered, leaky mouth Oaf.. Toto Decay undecided
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nonexisting: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry

Everybody gettat angry angry angry
Brother, is everything okay? Person steal your xmas chicken?

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
CallMeDrino:

Frustration!
Why ur ex dey snap wit him family,u dey snap wit santaclux. Lol.....
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by seyz91(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2021
You get am
phemmyfour:
Still awaiting Toyin lawani own
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was (

What about Easter celebration? And how is it a sin to pick out a date to remind people of a particular event? Just as there is world no bra day, world food day, are those sin too? Everything you should do and not do ate in the Bible, stop judging people with your personal belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Na person wey get money dey meet oyibo santa clause...Poor man own na black father christmas
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2021
really Tonto. assuming you are in Kano,we will have arrest this lady. we the Mighty Hisbah will not tolerate it

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by EUEA: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2021
make everybody sef post dere own
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Preacherrr(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2021
How about him been your Lord. You should have also called him your Lord, even though I know he is not. Your lifestyle says so not me.
CallMeDrino:

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by GOTVee: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2021
freshkpomo:

What about Easter celebration? And how is it a sin to pick out a date to remind people of a particular event? Just as there is world no bra day, world food day, are those sin too? Everything you should do and not do ate in the Bible, stop judging people with your personal belief.

If you end up in hell fire you will remember my warning. The aroma of fried chicken won't make you think straight
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by salesbloo: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by freshkpomo(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:

If you end up in hell fire you will remember my warning. The aroma of fried chicken won't make you think straight

All these light weight spirikoko Christians when human doctrine Don smash their brain cells.

Let me remind you this, you are already on your way to hell because you just broke one commandment of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ which warns us against judgment. You have already judged and condemn people as if you are God ,which has led you into your second sin which is taking the place of God and that led to your third sin, which is lying because you are speaking based on assumption that people will go to hell.. You should go and ask God for mercy.

Do you even know if I celebrate Christmas before condemning me

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2021
Abeg who cook

I one start my food movement

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Make jesus do giveaway
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by GOTVee: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
freshkpomo:

All these light weight spirikoko Christians when human doctrine Don smash their brain cells.

Let me remind you this, you are already on your way to hell because you just broke one commandment of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ which warns us against judgment. You have already judged and condemn people as if you are God ,which has led you into your second sin which is taking the place of God and that led to your third sin, which is lying because you are speaking based on assumption that people will go to hell.. You should go and ask God for mercy.

Do you even know if I celebrate Christmas before condemning me

[/s]

If you believe in the celebration of a pagan holiday called Christmas, you are going to hell. God doesn't bluff
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by maiquel: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I hereby warn my fellow Christians that celebration of Christmas is a sin against God and the holy spirit. Jesus christ was not born on the 25th of December. It's a day of worship for pagan god. The Bible doesn't not encourage us to celebrate Christmas but to celebrate the sacrifice of our lord Jesus. Only Muslims are allowed to celebrate the birth of their Holy prophet Muhammad (Mawlid). I see so many Christians going to hell fire. If you are celebrating Christmas today, you have sinned against God and you are only serving mermon sad
[/s]

Luke 2:8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

2:15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

2:16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

2:17 And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.

2:18 And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by dazzlingd(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2021
A dead jew of 2000 years ago is someones brother here in africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2021
You lack respect and submission.

That's why you are..... You know how far?
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by rave1047: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Okay angry
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by franchasng: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry

cheesy
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2021
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

If you believe in the celebration of a pagan holiday called Christmas, you are going to hell. God doesn't bluff

Stf

Go and tell the 3 wise men whom God himself sent to announce the birth of Jesus.

Always interpreting Bible upside down.

If you remember your own birth date, you be hypocrite.
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
get a sniper,its just 1500
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Jidemoo:
She always like to get people's attention.....Jesus na her Gee unto which level na
She no get any atom of respect for bros j at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry

why are u angry
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Tutorpa:
Tonto is an incurable attention seeker

And how is she an attention seeker?
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by MrPADDY(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas. May we all find love
Re: Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2021
Jay5mie:
F**k off angry

Lol..y so angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun / Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.