Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family (26347 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / 'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Jackie Appiah Shares Gorgeous Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by atheistandproud(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Christopher Kanu don fall hand sha.

Anyway at least they won't say Igbo men do not give their wives freedom.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
nenyewrites:
Some women can just take rubbish and turn it into something beautiful sha. I applaud her.

The first picture is very beautiful... Nice family set up.

The rest with all that needless burlesque were in terrible bad taste! How could Mr. Kanu endorse that trashy shoot?!! Such a shame really!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by bolaayenimo: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
i pity the guy kany brother
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

The first picture is very beautiful... Nice family set up.

The rest with all that needless burlesque were in terrible bad taste! How could Mr. Kanu endorse that trashy shoot?!! Such a shame really!!!

Heard he was or still is trashy, so probably has no choice.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Ernchibyke(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
I kinda find it irresponsible for a man to allow his wife snap close to unclad for public view

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by bonnyhope: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
She cannot even respect her husband to dress well

This kind of man ......eh

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Aboguede(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
This woman don mad finish grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by goodheart01: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
She spoilt the whole thing by revealing her thick thighs that looks like tuber of yam

Cute kids btw

Stop hating on her thick thighs. I know you're a lepacious lepa that's why, and I understand your pain

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by cybriz82(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kanu's family n tall...see the young boy already showing sign of long ..
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by kenn4rill(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
This woman wan carry bleaching cream finish her innocent kids, all in the name of light skin. May God help us
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Lifewasgood: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
olasaad:
Who is the footballer among the two

None
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Klass99(f): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by eaglez(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
You noticed wrongly
tempusfugit:
Have notice na only poor people dey hurry to give birth
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by eduora: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Why are you so enjoying yourself with a dirty-insults?must you tells the world wide about your family....stop this your useless busy-body....i have a question to ask you....are you the husband or wife?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by ntyce(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
The man resembles a gbewudani husband...

He has this mumu look...

Wetin I sabi

I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Mom007(f): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is disrespectful to her husband na... Must she open all her body down? Well, who am I to cry more than the bereaved? Its the said husband that's standing there and smiling sheepishly so... I rest.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kanu hasn’t seeded a new woman yet? He’s a serial husband. This is her time with him.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by ofiko123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone..
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by treatise: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Brika:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX4lfafMikC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Why is it that it's only one person that didn't dress up properly here?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just like yesterday dem born that small girl and she don dey stand

God please help me to fit marry born

I weak o
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Hkff: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by Ofadaman(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Women can never dress without showing their unclothedness.forget, women will always be seen as sex objects. See how the man cover himself and look smart, but see wife
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by wink2015(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
This her Husband, when she done turn to wateryam

YOU FINISH THE HUSBAND.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family by justmondris: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Are your celebrating Christmas or your are doing sponsored ads for your master, devil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Di'ja Shares A Throwback Photo As A Little Girl / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos / Chika Ike Slays In Blue Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.