Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) (37747 Views)

Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by illicit(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Me wey I dey sleep wey alert no drop nko undecided
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Honestly Dubai is not a plzce to be for Christmas

The heat abi?
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Why you talk so? The place dull ba?
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Insane work ethic. Well done, you are truly focused and I hope others can learn this great work ethic from you too and apply it to their personal calling.
According to Brian Tracy, to rest when you still have your work and goal unaccomplished is loser' s talk.
So is Brian Tracy world richest?

Make una rest with this una low budget motivational talk.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2021
insidelife22:
you don't mean it boss

you that was sleeping on the flight from Lagos to delta and on the way back.

lai mohhamed must be learning work.

What he meant is: proper 5 — 8 hours' sleep; not a nap.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Caboceer: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3N_QDKg7K/?utm_medium=copy_link

Drugs, obviously...likely crystal meth. No wonder e no dey fit add weight
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Na your season.You got enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
mediclife1987:

Why you talk so? The place dull ba?
Just boring
No merriment
Everbody go work
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2021
He no wan sleep.

Na that rubbish wey he dey do for stage wey dey make am stay awake day and night? No be say he dey do choreography.

Abeg park well
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2021
I’m sure he’s getting paid for it. undecided
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Emmypam(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Analyst7:
It seem nairaland post news so slow now
Something have seen on two to three site since yesterday
is this news??
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Just boring
No merriment
Everbody go work

Thought they said Dubai don change, and is now the place to be?
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Obama2019: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm! This your lie dey somehow
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

Thats pain behind the fame, being a star requires lots of responsibilities trading your sleep for papers is one of them, Machala to the World cool shocked
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

I no wan sound rude to my own big whiz but baba ghats know say for you to be this big you've got to sacrifice your sleep and turn to a night worker
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by wishful088: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Babanla but Davido pass you undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2021
wizboy, be descrete
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Exergeration cool grin

Thank u for making us happy Whizzy
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2021
Some pips were saying wiz is not looking healthy, and I told them in that thread that this guy has been touring the world without rest. How do you expect him to look

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2021
Heterodox:

So you know Brian Tracy? You better go and work hard and leave your own mark in life instead of letting bile rule you. Even Wizkid is not even the richest musician in Nigeria, neither PMB etc. If you don't want to work hard in life it's still your choice. After all, Nairaland is always there to keep you 'busy' wink
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Shut up

No be everybody get opportunity him get

Dont compare grace

We all can't be rich in life

Its in srcipture(bible) Deuteronomy 15:11
The poor shall not cease to be in the land
post=108796540:
And multi millions don enter azza.
See a young man still hustling after making billions in his concerts all over the world.
He still came back home to hustle tight......

And you will see some jobless youths sleeping and saliva coming out of their smelly mouths.
The so-called lazy youths dem.
Dem plenty for here no be small.
Dem know demselves cool

See dem in 1st pinshure!...... tongue tongue tongue

2nd pinshure is what one of them posted online earlier today grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Curious345:
Cool.

Back then in the north 2001 we pay 2face idibia 150k to perform at campuses and everywhere go fire fire .

Now WizKid charges 100m to sing just one track Inna musical concert ..

Insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

2face is no more in good shape in music but come back and offer him that same 150k to sing same song .
It's called the time value of money. The #1 of yesterday is not the same #1 of today because of inflation and so many other factors. And as people keep on improving on themselves their value also increase. Mike Tyson didn't earn much as AJ is earning today.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2021
The hustle is real..
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by HRSweetness(f): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2021
insidelife22:
you don't mean it boss

you that was sleeping on the flight from Lagos to delta and on the way back.

lai mohhamed must be learning work.

There's a difference between Nap and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2021
The same way Buhari havent slept since he became President in 2015 shocked
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Whynow(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmm he should go and watch the YouTube documentary on life and times of Elvis Presley. Burn out as a result of many concerts, traveling , fatigue, lack of sleep and use of enhancement drugs to boost energy.
It can prove costly.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2021
Then tell them u want to sleep if anyone called u for any concert now,Abiii?

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2021
no mind them,even the world richest lie with their motivational talks
Heterodox:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2021
PIPPROF:
Lol
new alb?
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
lol why u say so
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2021
It’s good to make money in the season

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) by makavellidon: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

so wetin make we do if u knw sleep na your problem be that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo / Woli Arole And Yemi White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.