Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am (451 Views)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am by prumetrics: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2021
A hunter, Ismaila Ojo, has shot dead another villager at Ita-Merin village, near Ore in Ondo State.

It is reported that the he shot dead 70-year-old neighbour, who was defecating in the bush at the back of the house. Ojo had claimed he was testing his gun.

The Ondo State Commissioner of Police, Oyeyemi Oyediran, said the hunter was arrested with his locally made gun. The suspect while speaking with journalists confessed to have sh*t the aged man around 3am but insisted that he mistakenly took the victim for an animal in the night.

Ojo, who claimed to be a registered hunter, said he was the one that raised the alarm after he mistakenly shot....https://sleekgist.com/i-thought-he-was-a-big-animal-hunter-kills-neighbor-at-3-am/

Re: I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am by Starseed(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2021
He wan catch Christmas meat.

Plenty ways to die in naija. Rip
Re: I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am by cherishmichael: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
He has done a very large Christmas, hunter! O hunter!!, You know what ? Though it might be a mistake oo which we all can also make , but enjoy Government house small.
Re: I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am by MMXX: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2021
See what hunger has caused Sad cry
Re: I Thought He Was A Big Animal - Hunter Kills Neighbor At 3.am by KanoFirstSon: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2021
Hahahahaha so d man was defecating like an animal

(1) (Reply)

How Joint Security Forces Arrested Notorious ESN Leader – Nigerian Army / Court Adjourns Deceased Malaysian’s Alleged €250 Million Fraud Trial Till March / Early Morning 3k+gtbank Scam: In Nano Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.