Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Fight For Dominance Between Sokoto Red And WAD - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Fight For Dominance Between Sokoto Red And WAD (609 Views)

Famine Looms As Sokoto Traders Flood Niger Republic’s Markets With Local Rice / See How The Offspring Of Sokoto Red And West Africa Dwarf Looks Like. / Sokoto Red Breeding Buck Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fight For Dominance Between Sokoto Red And WAD by Greenbottlelady: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2021
A serious fight broke out on the farm between our Sokoto Red a native of the North and West African Dwarf, a native of the South. The fight can be likened to the war between the Afonja and Alimi, it was a very serious one and fiery! Blood drawn as the buck sludge it out between themselves. The whole action was packed into this video for your view.

Who won this fight? How did it end? Your guess is good as mine.

This video is rated 18+ as it contain scenes of blood and nudity. The phallus of the animals can be seen rising as the engage in the fiery battle.

Once again, thank you for subscribing to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XeCkGVsyE
Re: The Fight For Dominance Between Sokoto Red And WAD by Kingjite: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Book Haram vs Unknown Gunmen

1 Like

Re: The Fight For Dominance Between Sokoto Red And WAD by olushowunm(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
This ain't fair....

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / How Can I Detach My Emotional Attachment??!!! / Price Update Of RICE And GARRI From Our Hub @ Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.