Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) (22592 Views)

Timz Joins Anonymous Music (Photos) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Stronghold91: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
useless Davido thunder fire you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am also celebrating a decade of music but the difference between us is CRYSTAL CLEAR!!
Lol
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by ZombieTERROR: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

Set awon noise maker grin grin grin

shut up

2 Likes

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
More to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Afolabimills(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

keep hating.. ode

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Afolabimills(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stronghold91:
haters

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by DSoj(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naija GOAT artiste
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by snitchbitch: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
mr dj please play me ALL OF YOU BY DAVIDO,

you say na frog voice, ehn we like am like that!
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by candygist: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
4tomandchi:
He has been an inspiration to so many people and his music has touched a lot of lives around the world.

His recent gesture to give back to the society has also put him a a whole different pedestal in the Nigerian Music Industry. I know many will argue that true giving should be done secretly but I want to assure you that not many Nigerian big shot can give out 100m not to talk of 200+ million.

May God continue to take him higher till he brings home the Grammys!!!

FTC on Xmas day.

So Grammy dey enter una eyes? Wonders sha never end.

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by shawante(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making
I for call you idiot.. But today na Christmas I no wan yab anybody

2 Likes

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by chocboi78(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Though not really a fan, he has been consistent for over a decade. That’s not luck, it’s talent. Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by EyenNtokon: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
I love galz dem with big nyan*h as for davido, aka "king of the frogs" im mata don taya me

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by candygist: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ten years of noise making, ten years of clout chasing. Ten years without one single grammy nomination grin. Respect to Big wiz and Burnaboy. Na them suppose celebrate 10 years but them no get that kind time.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wiz and Burna will never like this guy
But who cares, I LOVE HIM

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
cool

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by BlackfireX: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Igbo people too like show off...especially the mixed blood
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
One of davido's hit song is better than your entire generation. Foolish human being!
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy you no well
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by giftprominent22(f): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
The number you drop on your moniker is not on WhatsApp! Have tried reaching you on WhatsApp with dah digit buh is not going through
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
saintrow1:

Wizkid is still the king
And still kinging...

2 Likes

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
4tomandchi:
He has been an inspiration to so many people and his music has touched a lot of lives around the world.

His recent gesture to give back to the society has also put him a a whole different pedestal in the Nigerian Music Industry. I know many will argue that true giving should be done secretly but I want to assure you that not many Nigerian big shot can give out 100m not to talk of 200+ million.

May God continue to take him higher till he brings home the Grammys!!!

FTC on Xmas day.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy 10years anniversary to you my Davido.

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

No wonder u dey spend 800 naira on food thought a day and u are asking people what they spend ..Such Comment of yours will only come out from an hungry man and unreasonable man ...D noise maker can feedur Generations

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making
Next time dey use your head. Try use am, abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by newoffer: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
I pray u have 0000.1 percent of his grace.
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by gazza07(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
My man of the year after obi Cubana... davido is good definition of humanity.

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by nachisunday(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Seen, Next topic @less busy writer and poster
Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dishing out dog shit to his fans

Too much shit, bro!

Bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by nachisunday(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stronghold91:
whats your prob now. If you dont know what to say Just drink water and sleep or you keep quiet *mugu, insulting celebrity here in nairaland. dont worry i go give you run from this forum asshole

1 Like

Re: A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kusheer:
Decade in noise making

Too much noise. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 28th Birthday Today / Davido Brought His Girlfriend, Chioma To BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale / Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.