Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) (41867 Views)

Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Help2020:

How many names this guy get? Zazzu zen.portable.. Una dey confuse me oo..
Portable is his stage name and Zazzu zeh is tittle of his song
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by DEROX: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin Imade is confused here
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by BlackfireX: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Yes the wise ones stoop to conquer Irrespective of tribe my hausa brother.

I doubt you are not hausa banza lipsrsealed

Ubanka..you this confused cretinous cretin....I am not banging your sister again...mention my ethnicity with respect you this fallen demon or ipob miscreants

Tuuuehhh
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by tiger28: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This guy just dey prostrate everywhere, baba no wan enter anybody bad book grin
This guy is smarter than most ppl think, he will soon prostrate his way to super stardom.........his collabo with Davido is loading. His humility will warm many celebrities heart.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Run along and eat mama thank you boy.
BlackfireX:

Ubanka..you this confused cretinous cretin....I am not banging your sister again...mention my ethnicity with respect you this fallen demon or ipob miscreants

Tuuuehhh
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by realestate99: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:

Thunder fire flat head...fire cone head...whatelse?? Fire you
.....fire your lineage, Fool!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by BlackfireX: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
trutht828:

You are right bro. Some people can be deceptive.

That's how Ojukwu deceived Igbos into a civil war only to run away to Ivory Coast when things got bad

Can you imagine that the same Ojukwu came back to Nigeria to join hands together with the same people that causes the death of millions of Igbos during the civil war?

Who the hell is ojiuku ? What concern me with igbos...you this yaribanza...

We careless about you inferiors
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by trutht828: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:

Who the hell is ojiuku ? What concern me with igbos...you this yaribanza...

We careless about you inferiors
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Lolz. Inferior.

I guess your superiority is what turns your region to place of bandits and terrorists.

Almanjiri system must also be an evidence of your superiority.

Don't you feel stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Mariezaza1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
He needs to pay homage if he wants to remain relevant in the Music Industry

But whyp does he look like a tout?? undecided
He actually is a tout
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by AfroKnight: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Always kneeling down but deep down na dagger... this people and hypocrisy they called culture

A man doesn’t kneel to greet in his culture. It is his personal manner of deference and is more humour and personal strategy than respect.

You know that but just want to vent the bile in you so bad. You want to attack a culture for “likes”. Pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
It’s your time to shine use it well

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by clothingonline(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
We supplied portable the Jean jacket if you need one Dm

Payment on delivery within Lagos nationwide dispatch daily

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by lathrowinger: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

The first 3 person to ask for my akant number will receive something special ... The slot is limited.......

Your account details please... Lemme do you XMas
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Am I the only one that doesn't trust this guy's fake humility?
As yorubas will say, Idobale kin shey iwa.
Let's wait for the next 1 year to see if he will still be prostrating up and down
He's prostrating for the money wey dem go drop....
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:

Tuuuehhh
The person you are talking to with your tail tucked under is a notorious Hausa well known here so you will do well to keep ipob out if your wahala in life,thank you
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by ADude(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

The first 3 person to ask for my akant number will receive something special ... The slot is limited.......

oya put your account
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mariezaza1:

He actually is a tout
Tout wey get money pass you.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Always kneeling down but deep down na dagger... this people and hypocrisy they called culture

Sorry bro it's called cultural respect so like them with it or hate them you can't stop them doing it.

Since your culture is dead allow those who keep theirs to enjoy it ok.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by 9gerian: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
How do you know that for sure? Or is it just what you wish would be true about these people?

Is that not tantamount to hatred and envy on your part? I ask these questions because that is all I can observe from your comments and the several likes by your people.

Only people from a particular tribe in Southeast Nigeria think this way about Yorubas, and other Nigerians generally. What makes it funny is that this same tribe are the only ones that see and view yorubas that way…

As God would have it, every other tribe and nationality view these same hating tribe in bad light. Whether in Ghana, or South Africa, or Thailand, or India, or Malaysia etc, the perception about them is the same. Yet they are quick to want to shame yorubas who have a far better score card internationally than they could ever muster or even imagine.

BlackfireX:

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Szilard: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Ni bi ti wan ti bo card ooo

I don't even understand what this slang means grin

Care to please explain?? grin
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
ADude:
oya put your account

Ur mail boss
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Rayjnr: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
This one na elrufai oh, just dey prostrate for everybody, fake respect
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
lathrowinger:

Your account details please... Lemme do you XMas

Thanks. Sent to ur phone
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by DSoj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wash. After seeing that video he made against Olamide and Poco Lee., he's just pretending. Let him get what he wants, he's a time bomb
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This guy just dey prostrate everywhere, baba no wan enter anybody bad book grin
grin
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Empire1111: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
When will our own nairaland dbull meet Davido just asking... undecided undecided
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Gotze1: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:

Still far better than waking their parents with slide kick like in some tribe.

And try to learn different between 'This' and 'These' before talking about others.

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Sammerboi: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
BlackfireX:
Always kneeling down but deep down na dagger... this people and hypocrisy they called culture comot here with your bitter hatred. If your tribe don’t respect their elders we do.

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
trutht828:

You are right bro. Some people can be deceptive.

That's how Ojukwu deceived Igbos into a civil war only to run away to Ivory Coast when things got bad

Can you imagine that the same Ojukwu came back to Nigeria to join hands together with the same people that causes the death of millions of Igbos during the civil war?

Both of you are foolish! Both the stupid tribalist and the mumu replying him!
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by penocrat1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Your account number please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.