Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) (41866 Views)

Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Davido Meets Atiku Abubakar In Osun State (pics, Video) / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by ogbu80(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Am I the only one that doesn't trust this guy's fake humility?
As yorubas will say, Idobale kin shey iwa.
Let's wait for the next 1 year to see if he will still be prostrating up and down
so you wan make en de prostrate all en life cuz he loves poverty
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Adexvivacity(m): 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Watch the video very well.....the guy is being force codedly to prostrate....
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Where dey come discover this animal
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Mom007(f): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Am I the only one that doesn't trust this guy's fake humility?
As yorubas will say, Idobale kin shey iwa.
Let's wait for the next 1 year to see if he will still be prostrating up and down
If you think humility is easy to fake, go and prostrate to any guy within your age group who seems to have more money than you and see how u like it. I don't know the guy, I don't care for his looks one bit... I havnt even listened to the mumu song that seems like all everyone is talking about but the guy seems legit wowed to suddenly be in the same room with our nijas superstars so pls don't take that from him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by gazza07(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Keep bowing bro. That's the survival code for street. I once bowed to some senior men dem, today I dey collect bow left n right
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Portable na your time. I like his humility though.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
No true say Davido dash am 10million?

This zazoo abi wetin b his name type full ikorodu lagos but unidentified.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
gazza07:
Keep bowing bro. That's the survival code for street. I once bowed to some senior men dem, today I dey collect bow left n right
who u come be? iffa hear

Na person wey get money dey collect bow
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by gazza07(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'm a rich guy, richer than you and your folks. You should know Gazza
EmekaBlue:
who u come be? iffa hear

Na person wey get money dey collect bow
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
gazza07:
I'm a rich guy, richer than you and your folks. You should know Gazza
U r rich By mouth on nairaland and i doubt u 100% to prove it even small
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by gazza07(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Okay. I will stop here, you might be kidnapper or fraudster, not saying you are, just an assumption.. But, let this name Gazza never depart from your memory
EmekaBlue:
U r rich By mouth on nairaland and i doubt u 100% to prove it even small
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Guys wey dey prostrate like this, will waste no time to off you if they had the chance, don't be fooled by their humility , fear is better than love. Trust no one, crush your enemies totally,.chose fear over love and mercy.

The young man isn't talented, prostrating will not get him anywhere, he should focus on improving his songs, they'd use him to catch cruise.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
gazza07:
Okay. I will stop here, you might be kidnapper or fraudster, not saying you are, just an assumption.. But, let this name Gazza never depart from your memory
grin

Escape without giving a lil prove... WISH u to be rich as u dream though
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Vipro(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
gazza07:
You can shock him,by sending him funds or if that is not okay by you,send it to another person here.

That alone is a proof.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Sureboyy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

The first 3 person to ask for my akant number will receive something special ... The slot is limited.......

Drop grin grin grin
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Osilama1: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
trutht828:

You are right bro. Some people can be deceptive.

That's how Ojukwu deceived Igbos into a civil war only to run away to Ivory Coast when things got bad

Can you imagine that the same Ojukwu came back to Nigeria to join hands together with the same people that causes the death of millions of Igbos during the civil war? Read

read you won't hear.... Na to write yeye things...
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dis zazu sabi wyn people eh,by prostrating everywhere shebi na humility u wan see,OBO go drop na
If I see OBO I go prostrate carry leg up dey shout tuale�������
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Mariezaza1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
adelaja70:

Tout wey get money pass you.
I didn't mean it insultingly �

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Freedom34: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
When I say za-zou you say : zeh!
BlackfireX:
Always kneeling down but deep down na dagger... this people and hypocrisy they called culture

Ejebleje:

Lol...you're spot on. You hear stuff like "ko ni daa fun yinsir
Shey eh o ya were sir

Very contradictory norms
Ngwanu, "Za-zou" ......... ??

Good boys, now go an play!
cool

Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Themandator: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Help2020:

How many names this guy get? Zazzu zen.portable.. Una dey confuse me oo..

But for this forum I don't know him and I am reluctant to Google him or his song
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Hkff: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by ekukeku(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Vipro:
You can shock him,by sending him funds or if that is not okay by you,send it to another person here.

That alone is a proof.

D duo should send money to m (just for proof ni o)
Anyone with huge amount take d lead
Let d game starts
0055212832 Access
Don't mind d name grin
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Mrtaye: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He was a tout in ijako(not sure I got the name right)

Grace found him

O ri Anu gba
Wow Ijako in Ota I guess
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by emdis: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nice concept but africans wouldn't buy..
Justinlean02:
Always stay Humble wink

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Jump in on the future wagon 2022 with massive wealth to claim in NFT Space... Buy tomorrow today.

Serious minded and intentional Nairalanders check out my signature
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Donclique(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

The first 3 person to ask for my akant number will receive something special ... The slot is limited.......

Drop your acct details.
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
.... grin
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by Ajimusty2: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
The least 1k dolls go reach him hand
Re: Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) by noble2faith(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
SIBF:
Your account number?

Even though if I no celebrate this Christmas to my taste, boxing day still dey there to celebrate. Abeg no forget me bro. Any amount is cherishable.

Ali Idowu Samson
Access Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians / Vigilantes Prevent SARS From Arresting Dino Melaye At Buba Jubril's Fidau Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.