Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

In 2023IF Nigerians Vote In Any Babyboomer Corrupt Elite,i Will Give Up On Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2023IF Nigerians Vote In Any Babyboomer Corrupt Elite,i Will Give Up On Them (146 Views)

Tinubu Speech: Thrillions Went To Corrupt Elite In Subsidy & No Prosecution / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In 2023IF Nigerians Vote In Any Babyboomer Corrupt Elite,i Will Give Up On Them by babasolution: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2021
If Nigerians vote in babyboomer,corrupt elite such as the likes of tinubu,Atiku etc in 2023 I will give up on Nigerians and Nigeria and actively support these criminal elites,I will try to get favors from them,engage in corruption,support the destruction that they are sure to bring,i will be extremely selfish and greedy and never help anyone in need except my family,i will never complain and support whatever wicked policy they churn out,I will be an agent of underdevelopment to Nigeria. The poor have always been sabotaging progressive efforts for development, then they turn around to start burdening others,turning their frustration on fellow struggling people,even after buhari performed abysmally from 2015-2019,they still came out enmasse to vote him in,because of peanuts given to them,now they are crying,2023 is approaching and these people are still aligning with these same corrupt elites,the sowores,the fela durotoyes,the moghalus of this world sacrificed themselves and put themselves into the heat to try to salvage this country but they were abandoned,people gave excuses how they have no experience, etc,the ones with the so called experience are useless now.I will become a monster to Nigerians if people like these elite corrupt elements impose themselves successfully on Nigeria,you might say,I am not relevant, but it's one man down,you might never know.

(1) (Reply)

New Year: NYCN President, Amb. Sukubo Felicitates With Nigerians In The New Year / The Reasons Why There Cannot Be Change In Nigeria / *suspense As Imo State Holds Stakeholders Meeting Today*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.