Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out (1185 Views)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out / Alaafin Of Oyo’s First Wife, Abibat Marks 81st Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out by MimiBiggs(f): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2021
Arewa (Yes that's her real name) is the first daughter of the revered monarch, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, the Alaafin of Oyo Kingdom.

She is an ambassador of the Alaafin stool and Yoruba culture as a whole and very versed in all things Yoruba royalty, tradition and culture.

The socialite is usually called to mitigate in a lot of royal disputes having also had to deal and intervene in a lot of family disputes herself concerning her father's numerous wives.

It will be recalled that one or two of the Alaafin's Wives have also publicly walked out of their marriages due to the challenging nature and pressures of living in a a Royal, polygamous household.

Scroll to the end see what she advised women that intend to be an olori (King's wife).
------------------------------------------------

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out by Figger(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
So now the divorce is confirmed, no more account hack. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out by Stomoney(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ile ola niyonu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out by Cholls(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
My brother wow! This woman get sense o
Re: Ooni Of Ife Marital Woes- Alaafin Of Oyo's First Daughter Speaks Out by NNTR: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cholls:
My brother wow! This woman get sense o
Simply put , that, as you lay your bed, lie it in

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Sweet, See The Expensive Cars Nicki Minaj Owns (PHOTOS) / Mercy Chinwo's Husband's Biography And Age / Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi Allegedly Set To Wed Seventh Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.