Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out (38137 Views)

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Graduates From Secondary School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by TMSMedia: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Actor Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out

Danielle, daughter of Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, has asked people to stop tagging her to anything relating to her father, nollywood, films or actors, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instastory, the 17-year-old stated that she's not an actress and will never venture into acting.

She wrote: ''Acting is for him NOT for me and I am a whole different person. I am my own identity.

''Please stop tagging me in posts related to him/nollywood/films/actors. I am NOT interested in nollywood.''

This comes after the father picked actress Judy Moghalu as his second wife.

https://igberetvnews.com/1421987/stop-tagging-posts-related-dad-actor-yul-edochies-daughter-speaks/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Nyne: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
She should better leave social media

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Rastaramsey(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wahala grin grin grin grin grin

No be everybody fit take cyber bully sha sad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by emmabest2000(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Many girls of her age are looking who to tag them. Some even put out sextapes and nudes just for people to notice and tag them tongue You should be rejoicing girl stop being a jerk grin
One man's meat is another man's poison

Know this and know peace !!!

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
emmabest2000:
One man's meat is another man's poison
Know this and know peace !!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by irunoko(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Nyne:
She should better leave SM
she's on social media on her own just like you have a right to be on social media Minding her buisness but some people will be the ones carrying drama to her page

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by irunoko(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
and your type Wil be the same trolling and insulting her if she does.iyabo Ojos daughter and mercy aigbes daughter who dey social media enjoying all the tags and go naked to satisfy pervs and predators like you are also the same people that will go about abusing her after lusting free her

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
and your type Wil be the same trolling and insulting her if she does.iyabo Ojos daughter and mercy aigbes daughter who dey social media enjoying all the tags and go naked to satisfy pervs and predators like you are also the same people that will go about abusing her after lusting free her
Stop yarning dust, Hypocrite tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by irunoko(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
Stop yarning dust, Hypocrite tongue
E pain am tongue

Predator spotted tongue

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Cypress042(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
E pain am tongue
Predator spotted tongue
grin Get outta here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by irunoko(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
stop exposing yourself further.you have been caught so rest tongue

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Crusadee: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Rastaramsey(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
You are probably sex starved..don't you have a brothel around ya?
Sounding like a little boy.. grin

Is this what you do after sending nairaland ladies countless pm? shocked grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by ImoleNaija: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
If we look into it well, na some boys go dey tag her unnecessarily; looking for her attention.
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by AFULA(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Okay
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by DukeofUmueri247: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fine gal

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Btibap: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I go nack this girl one day
Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by mystery22: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
In her mind now she has made sense,imagine the small girl calling her father him just to seek attention..
Next thing is to become bitter and a feminist l

1 Like

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Nonexisting: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
In Ala Igbo, we don't train girl child like that. She is a well trained kid.

15 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by NoToTerrorists: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
She’s cute.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Bar1941(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
That bighead senseless Yul just put the innocent little girl under undeserved pressures from fans due to his misdeeds. Anyways it's part of the price she gat to pay for being a daughter of a yeyebrity.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by adegadea: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
irunoko:
she's on social media on her own just like you have a right to be on social media Minding her buisness but some people will be the ones carrying drama to her page
well said

12 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Hushbingo: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by We4all: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
She is pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Tagging Me To Posts Related To My Dad - Yul Edochie’s Daughter Speaks Out by Etinosa1234: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
If she wan enjoy SM, make she just delete/abandon that account and move to twitter... There no one cares abt u

IG people too dey famz celeb

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's New Look / Di’ja Looks Like A “Golden Goddess” In New Photos / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.