Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) (27733 Views)

Davido Storms Chef Chi’s Elder Sister’s Wedding In Style (video) / Ini Edo: In Africa, The Girl Child Has No Place And Value / Ini Edo In New Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Kingpele(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
After a successful whoring season

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Palazee(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Where is dat guy dat played ozo role??
you mean the SIMP

Saga

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by 2DADDEY: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Today no be like Christmas for my area sha

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stupid idea lol. Who know am for there
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
The youths who are ready to take mantle of leadership

3 Likes

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Albert0011:
Who are the fans welcoming her in the first place? undecided
Abi nor be the same Edo state wey i dey angry
I just tire undecided
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Sanmel(f): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Welcome to your state....a state where the King is truely king....oba gha to okpere...ise

Edo girls are just too beautiful sha

They might not have asss or boobs

But That thier fine face is so sweet...
Edo girls have this feminine and fine face
Lol..
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Sanmel(f): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
The comments here eh! Nairalanders, I hail una oh.. No mercy at all shocked
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Haha, you too harsh abeg ( a complete fool bawo) you are not nice I know.

quote author=shawante post=108805227]Just made a complete fool of herself [/quote]
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Asiri1991: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
That's our daughter. She's better, in all ramifications, than every bony face Yoruba woman that ever existed in the past, exists now or will exist in the future. Koyoo, Nini.

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by beeveepee34: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
.com It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience. Ghana Nairaland

1 Share

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Asiri1991: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
ednut1:
Stupid idea lol. Who know am for there

Typical Yoruba man, full of envy and bitterness. Within you, you pray that your daughter becomes as popular and useful as Nini

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Eeyah ! Yeyebrity in town niyen o ! Awon ode,oniranu gbogbo !
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Eeyah ! Yeyebrity in town niyen o ! Awon ode,oniranu gbogbo ![sup][/sup]
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Asiri1991: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Eeyah ! Yeyebrity in town niyen o ! Awon ode,oniranu gbogbo ![sup][/sup]

She's greater than every Yoruba woman that ever lived.
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Welcome to your state....a state where the King is truely king....oba gha to okpere...ise

Yeah I noticed most of them no dey get yansh or boobs but their face dey fine.ost especially those from esan.
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by shawante(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Haha, you too harsh abeg ( a complete fool bawo) you are not nice I know.

quote author=shawante post=108805227]Just made a complete fool of herself
Am not harsh o. Am just stating facts
Okay someone that brings his head out of a car and starts waving at no one or people in particular.. What will you call such a person
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Albert0011:
Who are the fans welcoming her in the first place? undecided
Abi nor be the same Edo state wey i dey angry
You no see Slawormiir for the second to the last picture? Na im be the guy on dread

2 Likes

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Sureboyy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Where is dat guy dat played ozo role??

Wetin that one mean nah grin grin grin

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Jespet97: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
All I see is just waving and none responding,no crowd just in the TUDOR ANNE CORONATION DAY... and her father was shouting,,, where are the people ? Where are the crowd ? �
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Sureboyy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ouchbabe:

You no see Slawormiir for the second to the last picture? Na im be the guy on dread
You are right grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by ashawopikin(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Portable nyash
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Edyice: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

Is it because of big brother show grin

That's means when someone return from that show , he or she has became Demi god grin
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by treatise: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OFlicg4D38

Homecoming: BBN’s Nini waves joyously at the imaginary crowd that welcomed her to Edo State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX5z0xArLS5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Homecoming: BBN’s Nini waves joyously at the imaginary crowd that welcomed her to Edo State.

See talk :imaginary crowd.

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

always watery comments
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
shawante:

Am not harsh o. Am just stating facts
Okay someone that brings his head out of a car and starts waving at no one or people in particular.. What will you call such a person

Well, you have said it all. I don't have sympathy for pple of her calibre who enjoys to celebrate their mediocrity openly in such a awful manner, can she do thesame in saner climes?..

Blame Nigerian citizens more, they are too docile for my liken. I walk past a prime minister in the u k without even knowing he was a prime minister, jus like everyone walking past him even when they know him, right !!

We are so backward here in nija, we are not growing as a country, the leaders are not helping matters. The youth are not doing the needful either .. the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The youths who are ready to take mantle of leadership

The youth are fooling away jare, poverty nah bastard. When there is poverty in plurality within a nation or country the pple tends to make foolery of themselves and jubilate in mediocrity.

They won't be able to think by themselves anymore, because they are so poor to know they deserve the dividends of democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Your king is a glorified local govt chairman
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jackson105:
Where is Saga

Waiting on Nini to dish out his instructions for the day. Edo Jazz Strong na. grin
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jackson105:
Where is Saga
I'm sure he's regretting
Re: Homecoming: BBNaija's Nini Arrives Edo In Style (Video) by clothingonline(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
You flexing enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY, Seyi Law And Toke Makinwa: A Joke (Video) / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.