Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) (46653 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
cevoxi:
Tinubu want to use their blood to do renewal

God pass him

It will never be well with Tinubu

The bloodsucking demon from Amotekun republic tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by seguno2: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108803852:
The danfo’s tire got burst on high speed and the vehicle somersaulted this Christmas morning.

Good loving Nigerians quickly rushed to the scene to rescue the victims and put out the fire from the vehicle as seen in the video. The Police, Lagos State Neighborhood Watch and the Alapere Estate security team also assisted in ensuring safety of the scene.

As that the time of evacuation, luckily, no live was lost, but the victims sustained serious injuries.

I called Lagos state emergency line (767) immediately, but they never appeared at accident scene for over 45 mins till i left the place.

Nigerians are truly compassionate people. They all acted like it was their families that got involved in the accident.

God bless Nigeria.

NB: Unable to upload the video...NL issues

You are a good citizen with a bad government.
What else can you do to make more good people like you be in government

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by ignis: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
No life was lost... Praise be to God.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by StreetFight: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
cevoxi:
Tinubu want to use their blood to do renewal

God pass him

Obviously, this same Tinubu has used your brain for renewal, because definitely your brain no dey work again. Thus however does not exonerate our evil politicians from rituals, as a matter of fact, they are all cultists, not some of them, but all of them.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by ppogba: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
I am surprised the OP just got to know that Nigerians are compassionate people.

When things like this happen, rescuers are never bothered about who is igbo or yoruba. Forget the stupidity of adults in pampers on Nairaland. Nigerians are nice to themselves when the need arises.

Come to think of it, if Nigerians are not compassionate, hunger for don kill beggers finish. Yet those guys are still living.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by StreetFight: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

It will never be well with Tinubu

The bloodsucking demon from Amotekun republic tongue

But, it is already not well with your family nah. Your family is suffering here on earth, even after the judgement day, you are not sure of not ending up in hell fire. So, you need deliverance.

I am not a Tinubu apologist, you can check my previous posts. Tinubu is just like every evil politician in Africa. But being obsessed with a man who was governor last in 2007 is senseless. He is neither currently a governor nor the President. If you are angry with anyone, not should be the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock in Abuja. He supported Buhari to be President, just as you too also supported someone during the election, so put the blame on the President, not on Tinubu.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by komodapson(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Over speeding cos the roads are very free is what leads to this...

Simple&short
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by emonis88: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
U see this useless Christmas rush, has always,n il continue to cus avoidable problems. Don't be surprised if this bus was parked for a long time now but this driver went to bring out the bus to make quick Christmas buck, forgetting that that tire was old n worn-out. This is d result.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jesus Christ, it's your birth we celebrate today, heal the injured ones... The driver has a blame to this, though.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
I witnessed an accident today to at Apapa oshodi express way, Mile 2 but unfortunately almost everybody died in the worst possible way someone's brain was even outside, it was also a danfo too. cry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Lindodo20: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lagos state has tens of thousands of danfo buses and not a single one among them is roadworthy.

But they all carry genuine roadworthiness certificates paid-up and issued by the Lagos State Government. Then the government places vis and frsc officers on the roads to hunt down private motorists on frivolous pretexts

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by xynerise: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
Saw one at Rainbow area in Mile 2. Dead bodies everywhere
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108809494:

This is d koko.
We thank God for that.

Once there is life, there is hope.
I love dis quote....thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Stevenson20:
May God heal the injured.
Amen.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Ttjj: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omooba77:

Thank God no live life was lost... Some eyes don red.....One lexus overtook me on third mainland as I was going for Let's Go A Fishing this morning. I was wondering if the man kept one life at home...
Drink and don't drive....
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Over speeding cos the roads are very free is what leads to this...
Who told you it's over speeding?
Are you aware of the scrapped part of that road and have you been in any speeding vehicle with bursted tire?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108803852:
The danfo’s tire got burst on high speed and the vehicle somersaulted this Christmas morning.

Good loving Nigerians quickly rushed to the scene to rescue the victims and put out the fire from the vehicle as seen in the video. The Police, Lagos State Neighborhood Watch and the Alapere Estate security team also assisted in ensuring safety of the scene.

As that the time of evacuation, luckily, no live was lost, but the victims sustained serious injuries.

I called Lagos state emergency line (767) immediately, but they never appeared at accident scene for over 45 mins till i left the place.

Nigerians are truly compassionate people. They all acted like it was their families that got involved in the accident.

God bless Nigeria.

Over speeding and under the influence of paraga ......

Lagos state government need to do something about all these useless yellow bus drivers......over 90% of them , didn't attend any driving school, know nothing about traffic laws....
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
God help us!!!!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by DisLifeSha: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Upload it on your YouTube and add the link

post=108803852:

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108809494:
This is d koko. We thank God for that.
Once there is life, there is hope.
Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Omooba77: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Awoleesu post=108812864][/quote]
Thank you English master.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by drololaaof: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bad driver that did not know driving technique ,when tyres burst ,you must not not apply the brake pedal otherwise the vehicle will somersault
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Shosvegas(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Why every Xmas day..it happened last year also at third mainland bridge we quickly rescue them while some died immediately. God Almighty will continue to protect us.
post=108803852:

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Shosvegas(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Omooba77:

Thank God no live was lost... Some eyes don red.....One lexus overtook me on third mainland as I was going for Let's Go A Fishing this morning. I was wondering if the man kept one life at home...
Drink and don't drive....

God safe me also ooo and na Lexus as well see the speed this idiot use to overtake from far..on third mainland ooo hmmm
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by Blessings51alfa: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Hi
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lagos people are very compassionate unlike Ibadan people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams / Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.