Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In (3179 Views)

I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? / In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In by anuofGod(f): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2022
MMotimo:

Amen and I wish you the same. I’m female smiley
Ha, I'm sorry ma
Thanks so much for your kindness
May God replenish you in million folds ma
Re: You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In by anuofGod(f): 6:00am On Feb 18, 2022
msld:

You have a good heart. Thanks for being there for her and her kid.
Thanks sir
May God shine His light on you.
Re: You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In by msld: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2022
MMotimo:

Thank you, Sir

All thanks to you. What you did is amazing. Though you did not offer me any help on my thread but you blessed another person through my thread and it is a thing of joy to me because it looks like I contributed to the help she got which I couldn't render by myself. That is what love is, and you ma, have shown tremendous love to the woman and her child. Thanks once again.
Re: You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In by MMotimo: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2022
anuofGod:

I've gotten it. With an extra sef
Thanks so so much.
I really appreciate. May God surprise you with abundance of blessings.
May God's light forever shine on you. May God meet you at every point of your needs and provide for you. I'm so thankful.
God's faithfulness and love will never depart from you and everyone who has also extended an helping hand to us in one way or the other.
You'll continue to blossom and never wither in Jesus name.
Thanks so so so much. Becca and I are very very grateful.
God bless you ma.

Amen, thank you for the prayers.
I pray that your faith will continue to be strengthened, even if/when it gets stressful. That you will always feel God’s presence close to you and Becca and that God will provide all your needs.
Re: You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In by anuofGod(f): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
MMotimo:

Amen, thank you for the prayers.
I pray that your faith will continue to be strengthened, even if/when it gets stressful. That you will always feel God’s presence close to you and Becca and that God will provide all your needs.
Amen in Jesus name
Thanks so much ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Have Kids? / Would You Change Your Name After Getting Married? / An Emotional Commercial For Dad's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.