Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) (37062 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Enjoy my dear Uche. Happiness is free
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by otokx(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
floss:
Ok.... only 20 to 30% of Nigerian celebrities are known as celebrities abroad...no be everything suppose be news na....haba Nairaland

Actually 1-5%

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kenn55:
Show off. Make she take style tell una say she dey abroad. If she was in her village now, she wouldn't show it. Nigerians and low self esteem are like 5 and 6

There some sense in much of what u said, but I won't agree with the generalisation about nigerians
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
gboyetade:
Today's headlines get as e be
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sun wan kill person for here, If u like wear only singlet, story story...
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
To celebrate Christmas for abroad sweet die. That's my wish come next year by God's grace. Amen
Don't sit down and be wishing for something, go and hustle first.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by seguno2: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
dollynnn:
If she doesn't swim on snow with her child,who will..?

The absentee father will
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Brush1: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
To celebrate Christmas for abroad sweet die. That's my wish come next year by God's grace. Amen

What was that?. My dear you are entirely wrong because it's winter, apparently one of the worse and disliked season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by seguno2: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
bantamx:
This life no balance aswear,some never see food chop since morning this one dey play on top ICE-BLOCK

Is she Buhari, the source of no food
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Highest na to delete my post then ban me,

Buh i no dey support the lifeless one sha or collect 30k monthly stipend,

Stupid BMC
That mumu just dey make me laff here.
If Dem wan ban anybody, na the ldiot because he get multiple accounts.

Stupid f00l grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by bantamx: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
seguno2:

Is she Buhari, the source of no food
I no blame her o

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by afroxyz: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsuave:

Getat jare,

Which oyibo man go wish to come suffer for this Naija hot sun,

Because say you dey support buhari you no dey see truth talk aqain.

they sun bathe to tan their akin. At least your phone to goggle some things
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108806809:
Na so we sef dey celebrate GREEN Christmas @MANNA.

Merry Christmas to everyone

Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.
End of thread.
Merry Christmas Beautiful babe kiss
We wan buy perfume oils ooo
Dem no fit killi our vibes..... cool
Manna to the world.
Merry Christmas dear
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by swedbase(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
For here, we dey swim under hot sun. grin cheesy
We need that sun you guys are enjoying for free right now. Scandinavian winter is not a child's play

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Harrynight(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided

My crush those days very short and brief grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Harrynight(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
L
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Black n White TV
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you never celebrate Christmas for snow....still on a longthing grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
While I am here celebrating Brown Christmas sad sad sad
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by tradepunter: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
bantamx:
This life no balance aswear,some never see food chop since morning this one dey play on top ICE-BLOCK

Hahaha... Werey grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by floss(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
otokx:

Actually 1-5%
Abi ooo
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by adecz: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
☃️⛄️❄️❄️☃️☃️⛄️☄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Since we import everything now,
we should tell Buhari to import snow
next Christmas. Even if na for only Abuja
for now.. ☺️☺️☑️☑️☺️☺️

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
White christmas, the most boring Christmas ever, don't fall for the hype, i will rather have naija Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by safarigirl(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kenn55:
Show off. Make she take style tell una say she dey abroad. If she was in her village now, she wouldn't show it. Nigerians and low self esteem are like 5 and 6

Na you get low self esteem, because you no suppose dey make assumptions over another person's motive like this.

Somebody posted a wholesome picture that she is playing with her son, and this is what you have to say

As you think, so are you. Today is Christmas, try to save your negative energy for another day

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by smartr: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
safarigirl:

Na you get low self esteem, because you no suppose dey make assumptions over another person's motive like this.

Somebody posted a wholesome picture that she is playing with her son, and this is what you have to say

As you think, so are you. Today is Christmas, try to save your negative energy for another day

Very bitter human being. Tueh!
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by smartr: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Kenn55:

Stop being bitter

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by timesup234: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
bantamx:
People wey never see food chop better pass her..she is just another brainwashed agbaya

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by timesup234: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
pretydiva:
Very boring nonsense
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by ashetu(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
latesthubs:
Actress Uche Jombo Swims on Snow With Son to Celebrate White Christmas. The actress who is enjoying the winter with her son posted via her Instagram Account "Jumping into white Christmas like�❄️⛷�❄️� #christmasinaspen #whitechristmas.

Merry Christmas �� to you and yours from us

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4fC8GwQO6o[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX4RtPWgGpm/?utm_medium=copy_link

The lady set sha
Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by ashetu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
swedbase:

We need that sun you guys are enjoying for free right now. Scandinavian winter is not a child's play

Bro, let's exchange location,Naija don tire me �

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Her Son Play In The Snow To Celebrate White Christmas (Video) by swedbase(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
ashetu:

Bro, let's exchange location,Naija don tire me �
You go gree return after a month? Because me self no fit stay Naija more one month grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.