Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video (810 Views)

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) / Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
A touching video of a happy mother is trending on the internet. She was seen raising her graduating daughter off the ground.

Watch video here;

https://youtube.com/shorts/W30AaaJhzNg?feature=share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Irupetepete: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some photographers na werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Irupetepete:
why did you say so?
Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Irupetepete: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Viraltrends123:
why did you say so?
they are the one giving that mama stressful pose to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Demigod22: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
When I was graduating last Tuesday, I wish my mom was there, I wish she will sign on my cloth, but death won't allow that. She asked me to promise her that I will not disappoint her, and I did. By tomorrow, I will wear my white Polo and visit her grave to inform her about my graduation and also thank her for her support. Rest in peace dearest friend.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by 1Sharon(f): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Irupetepete:
they are the one giving that mama stressful pose to do

I don't think they told her to do that grin
Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by DavidEsq(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Irupetepete:
Wallahi grin cheesy. See as e dey suffer the poor woman
Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Demigod22:
When I was graduating last Tuesday, I wish my mom was there, I wish she will sign on my cloth, but death won't allow that. She asked me to promise her that I will not disappoint her, and I did. By tomorrow, I will wear my white Polo and visit her grave to inform her about my graduation and also thank her for her support. Rest in peace dearest friend.
This life sef, I don't understand at all. We are just created to worship and die.

Imagine after all the suffering

Some people will then come out to say someone will not go to heaven because she wasn't in their religion. ie. She didn't accept Christ or Islam or Buhdism.
Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Demigod22: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Viraltrends123:
This life sef, I don't understand at all. We are just created to worship and die.

Imagine after all the suffering

Some people will then come out to say someone will not go to heaven because she wasn't in their religion. ie. She didn't accept Christ or Islam or Buhdism.

If you logically review life, you will arrive at no conclusion. Theatre of Absurdism question the meaninglessness and illogicality of life. They believe life is meaningless, that a man cannot understand life. According to them, man have three options, either to accept life the way it is, or by committing suicide, or leap of faith, which is philosophical suicide. Those that accept religion hoping that their God will give them rest is the leap of faith.
Re: Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Demigod22:

If you logically review life, you will arrive at no conclusion. Theatre of Absurdism question the meaninglessness and illogicality of life. They believe life is meaningless, that a man cannot understand life. According to them, man have three options, either to accept life the way it is, or by committing suicide, or leap of faith, which is philosophical suicide. Those that accept religion hoping that their God will give them rest is the leap of faith.
Exactly, we can't explain anything at all, especially we in Africa. We can't say there is no supernatural powers like the westerners, because we know it happens. No one from any religion can boast his prayer is answered faster than those of other religions, or he will live longer, or he can make anything happen whuwh others cannot, the only thing a religious person can boast of is, when he dies he is going to paradise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OOU Cut Off Mark For All Courses 2022/2023 | Full Guide / Unijos Post Jamb / Re: Free $10000 For Your School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.