Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) (234 Views)

Touching Moment As Mother Raised Up Her Graduating Moment. Photos And Video / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A proud and happy mum has shown her joy in a viral video online by lifting her daughter off the ground in a graduation picture moment, Siggy reveals.

In the video posted on instagram by @SiggyNG, the joyous mother effortlessly lifts her graduate daughter in the air as she congratulates her on her academic feat,

Reacting to the video, Demigod22 wrote: “When I was graduating last Tuesday, I wish my mom was there, I wish she will sign on my cloth, but death won’t allow that. She asked me to promise her that I will not disappoint her, and I did. By tomorrow, I will wear my white Polo and visit her grave to inform her about my graduation and also thank her for her support. Rest in peace dearest friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8JzD7CH7gE

https://campusnews.medium.com/touching-moment-as-mother-lifts-her-graduating-daughter-video-49a33a9b8e0f

Re: Touching Moment As Mother Lifts Her Graduating Daughter (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
The girl seems so uninterested

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Postgraduate Advice / Current IT Courses With Video You Can Take Online Right Now To Be Independent[/b / How To Craft An Effective Synopsis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.