Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? (3491 Views)

Confused About My Masters Program / Any School In Germany Or Georgia Offering Masters Progra With Ongoing Admission / I Want To Do My Masters Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? by comprende: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
I have an engineering degree and have nursed the ambition of going for my masters in the UK,US or Canada for years.
I have struggled all this while to raise enough money that will cover my tuition and living expenses but have not been quite successful. The crash of the stock market also didnt help matters.
I recently discovered that Germany, France and Russia offer good alternatives with very cheap fees. They also have international programmes that are offered 100% in english.
Is it wise to do my masters in any of these countries? What will the value of the certificate be in Nigeria and internationally? Will I be able to either get a work permit in any of these countries or elsewhere after graduation?
I would appreciate well informed advise from you all please!
Re: Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? by meiloya: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
Shoot for Germany or France. Bone Russia, unless, of course, you want to attend the famous school of oil and gas there, German and French schools are more than recognized anywhere in the world, Check the latest ranking.

The benefits of studying in Germany are numerous, One major advantage is the love the country has for students studying there, international students inclusive. The cost of living is low and transportation to any other city in Germany is free for all students with valid identity cards. You can also easily move to the US for further studies. On the other hand, the cost of living in France, especially Paris, is killing, French people do not really give a damn about students,

If you are interested in Oil and Gas Management, then try IFP Paris,

Success!
Re: Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? by meiloya: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
Shoot for Germany or France.  Bone Russia, unless, of course, you want to attend the famous school of oil and gas there.  German and French schools are more than recognized anywhere in the world. Check the latest ranking.

The benefits of studying in Germany are numerous. One major advantage is the love the country has for students studying there, international students inclusive. The cost of living is low and transportation to any other city in Germany is free for all students with valid student identity cards. You can also easily move to the US for further studies. On the other hand, the cost of living in France, especially Paris, is killing. French people do not really give a damn about students.

If you are interested in Oil and Gas Management, then try IFP Paris. The school has links with any oil and gas coy you can imagine, You may even be funded by an oil coy if your kpali is unusually tapping. Don't forget to peruse the websites of schools in Holland, They are also highly rated and courses are given in Anglais.

Make your choice.

Success!
Itansjwkjwdbjdkwbdjw

(1) (Reply)

. / See The 7-year-old Boy Who Makes 79billion Naira On Youtube / Edius Pro 9 Full Version With Crack 64 Bit Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.