Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Is The Christmas Celebration In Your Area? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Is The Christmas Celebration In Your Area? (142 Views)

Photos From Annie Idibia 34th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Tiwa Savage Slays Is Gorgeous Outfit For Christmas Celebration / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Christmas Celebration In Your Area? by Yungmil: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy Christmas to everyone.

For me am just lying down at home listening to radio and reading news on nairaland with my phone.

My neighbours game me rice while I prepared little indomie for my self.

Generally in my area the celebration seems moderate, with little parties here and there!!!

How is the Christmas celebration going in your Area?
Re: How Is The Christmas Celebration In Your Area? by adeoyekay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yungmil:
Happy Christmas to everyone.

For me am just lying down at home listening to radio and reading news on nairaland with my phone.

My neighbours game me rice while I prepared little indomie for my self.

Generally in my area the celebration seems moderate, with little parties here and there!!!

How is the Christmas celebration going in your Area?
Am indoor since, I thank God for being filled with food
Everywhere is cool .
Re: How Is The Christmas Celebration In Your Area? by Tony5050(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omo.

Can't wait for it to be over. It's a mixed feeling for me.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrate Christmas With The Dancing Senator (VIDEO) / What !! A Thief Rubbed Just This New Year 2022 / Shatta Wale Accepts Burna Boy's Challenge And Invites Him To A 'fight' In The Ac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.