Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos (41826 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Peter Okoye Wears Matching Colours As He Poses With His Sahara Jeep Wrangler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Bunmhi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Happy family.
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Folabifreeman:
This thread will be filled with "Where is the Father"? grin grin

Forgetting Paul is an entertainer and December period is their busiest time of the year.

Meanwhile make una manage this one for una Christmas.

The money you posted is 51k.
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Exodora: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Y'all asking where the man is please who is the camera man.
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Dybala11(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Mods are just showing us celebrities on christmas day.
Nairaland front page is gradually turning to a low budget Instagram.

They should also show us grilling his meat, or he is not a celebrity?
Cele what??
That one na yeyebrity, always fooling himself upandan on this forum with his "darling daddy" talking. grin
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by blackslayer: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2021
Worst Christmas of my life! I pray to God almighty that this coming new year be one full of joy and blessings for me and all of you. I have just had two terrible years back to back. 2020 and 2021. God please let our 2022 be joyful.
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Teejay13(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2021
What a lovely kid they got. I just wish they could re unite and amend their difference for the sake of their children.
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Where is their father and husband?

He’s fine. smiley smiley kiss
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by Moikiitos: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2021
He is the one taking the pictures grin!!!

Amotolongbo:
Where is their father and husband?
Re: Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos by TheOmoney(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2021
OOOOOKAAAAAYYYYYYY!

THE MAN OF THE HOUSE....AS IN THE FATHER OF THE CHILDREN AND HUSBAND TO ANITA HAPPENED TO BE THE PERSON BEHIND THE CAMERA.

#Sense_will_not_kill_me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / Davido's Customized 24th Birthday Cake & Birthday Celebration With Friends / Photos From Don Jazzy’s 34th Birthday Party Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.