Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) (45018 Views)

Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Johnpele: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Here is a Video of Naira Marley Playing with Giant Dogs on Christmas. According to him, he tagged it "Too playful"

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAH2qLs7mKE[/flash]

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
No mannerz

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
The real definition of detty Christmas cool
Like for dogs- share for cats

233 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Ryda(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dude is a lover of dogs

Seen him pose with a weimaraner that dog is quite tall

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
At my age I am still afraid of dogs. I kind of admire them from afar like when they are in cage or being chained. Some times when they are let loosed, inside me I am very fearful but pretend to be fine. I hope this fear goes away soon as I intend to have a dog some day o.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Seems OP has not seen giant dogs before

This are squirrels

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by tobillionaire(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naira Marley is a Muslim and so has no business celebrating Xmas.. Muslims don't like dogs but naira Marley does..

This guy just dey one kind grin.
BTW.. This him estate no be here o, see benz everywhere outside his compound

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by SUPERPACK: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
can't forget a distant relative that was eaten to skeleton level by her big dogs like this, her corpse was found some days later almost half. Please buy dogs you can fight off when they lose their senses, these dogs are no where near domestic they are built to kill. Dogs like this in pairs are dangerous.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
The dogs are ok but this is what you can call a giant dog

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The dogs are ok but this is what you can call a giant dog
Pls be serious is that dog real?

21 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well fed dogs but not giant. The pix above me is it real? That is definition of giant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by niggadee(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ryda:
Dude is a lover of dogs

Seen him pose with a weimaraner that dog is quite tall

That’s neapolitan cross

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by ATEAMS: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Better go baff before you tie another 420

E getti y

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by floss(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by WiszyFraud: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by lukuboi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
See news abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by TheSTreetman: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Giant ko... Great dogs but ain't big compared to this :::

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Starseed(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
And this made FP. Nawaoooo..

Its not in my mouth you will something. I will leave it for our yours truly Righteousness2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nairamarley for the gram
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by younglleo: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
angry
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Starseed(m): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Who cares?..

I'm already in sefia pains as my pastor's dog chased me and I dislocated my wrist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Omniman(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

Pls be serious is that dog real?
nah. Cam effect

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
I just find this guy so crusty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Frestuffng: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" / Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.