Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) (35425 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by kktbm: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Check out Naira marley and his dogs having fun in the rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PSHdxV7XNA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by JaneYave(f): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Abuja needs this rain like seriously

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
JaneYave:

Yes o

Too hot

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by JaneYave(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

Yes o

Too hot
I now understand why people have swimming pool facilities around their home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
JaneYave:
I now understand why people have swimming pool facilities around their home.

That's right

I only feel good at work
Cos of the AC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by JaneYave(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

That's right

I only feel good at work
Cos there's AC there
Hahaha. Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
In the precious name of jesus, your stupidity would make headline someday.

Just imagine ordinary play play is now a headline,

I be a man of God, by this time next year, your good morning would be on front page of all the major newspaper

If you believe hit like button

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by RapistOnBail: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
JaneYave:

Rain fell last night. Did u miss it?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
So this is news?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by saudatu(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
cool Bad boy
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by hisexcellency34: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
hope he doesnt feed them with weeds

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Massiveglory: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:

That's right

I only feel good at work
Cos there's AC there
So you get work!

12 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by folake4u(f): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
JaneYave:

Lmao I swear.

Although it rained in Bwari, and Gwagwalada recently. So I'm sure it'd reach our side soon.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by AlphikkaTech: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Vv

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by GooodHardDick: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why is this on FP? angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by illicit(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Massiveglory:

So you get work!

Lol

Funny u

Why did u say that tho

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
The rain today was really needed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by olabisiii010(f): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Okk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by McOluOmo: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
[s]
post=110804502:

DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Africa.....

[img]https://i./52.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Such Newsworthy material... How blessed we are to have seen this!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Small breaze blow for jabi too but rain no later fall. We need rain in abuja a.f

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
When illiterate becomes rich. undecided
kayperry:

can you please redefine illiterate again,
You see yourself?
For your mind now, an illiterate is one who didn't go to school hence posting this trash.

I think you need to go back to elementary achool and learn the meaning of the word "ILLITERATE".
TheWolfen:

Did you just call him an illiterate? Lol
It seams you skip your meds again today
Yes, he is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
When it first rained this year in my area, I was running around in my compound like this too under the rain. grin grin

Just happy rain has started this year already, the heat too much abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Isn't She just too cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

Patrioticman007:
Not for Calarba land oooooo,
Na 404 be that, ooooo.
Hallabee1:
no tell calabar say dog fine ooo.
We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by zxxtx: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
When illiterate becomes rich. undecided

With your own level of literacy, you’re commenting on a post of a rich illiterate enjoying nature and life and you’re not being paid for it… smh

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by Brownshoe: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mad man and his mad dogs
Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by qekng40(f): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
So na news be this. smh

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) by WebWriter: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke's Traditional Wedding Photos / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb / Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.