Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) (77879 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Yes! Waddle Is Banging Me-yvonne Okoro Finally Admits Relationship(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by West2019(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

But why use this to chase clout?

How is that building worth 500milliion
there is a toilet inside the room
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2021
bluebay:

The truth will come out soon. Thank God for Instagram

The truth has already been out long time ago on gistlover and it's been discovered that she's just a front and not the owner, so I'm quite surprised that nairaland pushed a post celebrating fake life to front page.

5 Likes

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by tonardo(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2021
Without a good husband....and children to crush all is vanity...
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
But what if this girl paid to take pictures with this house just to show off
Na so she carry go claim person house. Na once d owner if the house arrest her.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by MiracleMe7: 1:57am On Dec 26, 2021
This woman and fake life are like 5&6.
The owner of that house is one of the directors of Police Pension Fund PPF.

Retired police officer's money he used build that house and he used blessingceo to the front as the owner of the house
And most of the retired police officers has died because of their inability to them to get their money.
The heart of a black man is wicked.
And this St*pid woman that can not keep a relationship but only to answer baby mama, is claiming the real owner, don't worry efcc will visit all of you soon. As gistloverblog has exposed the man with every document and receipt.

I don't know how someone that can't keep a relationship only to be collecting different sizes of dic*k is a marriage expert?

The truth will come out soon, and the real owner of the house will show.

Blessing enjoy your fake life and lies while it last!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by smasher1(m): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2021
gentleman82:
Lies that building there is not worth more than 20million

Don't say what you don't know, with low quality material, that building is worth around N100million. With very high quality, it can be up to the amount claimed.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2021
drinoayo:
Blessing Okoro Builds N500M Mansion Years After Claiming Another Man's House As Hers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_uI08DiLKg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX6Qvk_KC3n/?utm_medium=copy_link
Who dash u 500million. Nor go get urself arrested again o for claiming mansion u dont have
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

Thanks oo, I'm almost done with a similar project and I've not even spent up to 30 million. Although, you have to consider cost of land if her house is in an high-rise area of Lagos.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2021
smasher1:

Don't say what you don't know, with low quality material, that building is worth around N100million. With very high quality, it can be up to the amount claimed.
You're the one that should not say what you dint know.
I'm almost done with a similar project and I've not even spent up to 25 million. Although, you have to consider cost of land if her house is in an high-rise area of Lagos. Plus I used topnotch materials so DON'T SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW!

1 Like

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2021
Parisian:
She's not like your mom that sold her pvssy for noodles.
Do u know her story?
2years ago she did similar stuff that got her arrested and she was begging all over d place. Now she has come with another one and u defending her
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 2:58am On Dec 26, 2021
ayterajah:
God when

Don't "God when" anything. No be Blessing get the house.

That girl lies for a living.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by seguno2: 4:55am On Dec 26, 2021
ayterajah:
God when

When you file personal income tax returns to show you earned multiple times N500 million. That is when.

1 Like

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Obiorahpcfg: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations my dear, i tap from your blessings in 2022
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by damola1: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Kingpele:
P00r lady,is not your fault if not all this simps with lots of cash ,most of una for dey one room apartment dey browse Internet, never seen a well established billionaire showing off his mansion, am talking about billionaire in dollars

Even in naira… mansion and everything else is a by product of the real product
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2021
WizkidNews:
sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.
Lol! Pray that in your next life,you come as a woman.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Crusadee: 5:47am On Dec 26, 2021
I just they wonder ooo... Is it the land that cost that much oo what? Coz that building 100m is enough to complete it.
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

It's possible my brother, do u know the cost of materials in the market?
Abi u never hear say currently cement dey go #5k?

Plus the kind of contractor she used, cos she would not want to hear say the building collapse at completion level...
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2021
WizkidNews:
sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.
I don't blame de ladies. Na de useless me way de pay 500 thoudand for 2 mins sex, wen I fit use Vaseline achieve same purpose
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Deuxgracias: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2021
Maybe she has 450million cash there.

Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by kpajie1: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2021
We standby by ure first statement, abeg go Sidon.fake lady
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by zedegit: 6:06am On Dec 26, 2021
drinoayo:
Blessing Okoro Builds N500M Mansion Years After Claiming Another Man's House As Hers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_uI08DiLKg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX6Qvk_KC3n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Women that build their house before marriage, will like their husband to join them and won't fail to remind you that they built the house and will kick you out if you misbehave.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2021
This girl.

Our next compound neighbors house here is just thesame size. This house is not above 5 bedroom. They didn't use up to N50m in 2018. Factor in inflation. Blessing your house is not above N90m, unless your land is located in Banana Island.

You used printed cement. My neighbor used Interlocking! Hahaha.

If dem show you Hotel of N500m, your house doesn't come near.

1 Like

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by EzePaschal(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2021
drinoayo:
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJwr7RjaaE

This house what 500 million? This girl is very stupid
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Fame1309(f): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

I no know oh.even if the interior is included.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by onojaford(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2021
WizkidNews:
sad
Get ready for uterine prolapse. Or actual carcinoma of the uterus, if you were a lady. Thank you!
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:53am On Dec 26, 2021
Where she dey live before? What does she do for a living?
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2021
75m highest..some of u do they lie..do interior first ..then I will acess it if it's up to 140m..anyways maybe u added the value of the land..nor be this smalie go snap for front of person house
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2021
That house is worth N70 million to N80million.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Congratulations blessing.
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by dwilliams: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2021
gentleman82:
Lies that building there is not worth more than 20million

Guy that house reach 100m the decking and the roof alone go reach 20m....
I know what i am saying as i recently did decking and roofing ...

But not up to 500m maybe the land sha depending on the location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.