Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS (8605 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
What can u say about this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
shocked
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Jidemoo: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Speechless

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jidemoo:
Speechless
Pathetic
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Generalkorex(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
You wanna chill with the big boys. Now you dey run kiti kiti dey run kati kati. You no fit drink water drop cup.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Join a sensible cult, they won’t. They be flying in imaginary air and sailing on land.

Touts!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Dont join cultism they wont hear, now nah cultism wan join them dem kon dey run run.

6 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by psucc(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
Methink sometimes the people are mad or under some spell.

You can't imagine someone running away from the trouble from his current abode to another city where he is completely a stranger and unknown to the boys there only to introduce/ identify himself to the group. This happened during NYSC.

I pity them.

16 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Winningbot: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
There's little or nothing you can do about it.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

You wasted a lot of souls, deprived them of getting married like you and you want to go Scot free?

5 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Naijatask: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Join a sensible cult, they won’t. They be flying in imaginary air and sailing on land.

Touts!

Good evening sir, please can you highlight the sensible cult groups you're speaking of?

14 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Ayo081(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naijatask:

Good evening sir, please can you highlight the sensible cult groups you're speaking of?

tatibiji undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by kambili999(f): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Touts!
which cult is sensible sir?

9 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by delzbaba(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
So sad, just change location and keep a low profile.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Naijanascam: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hahahaha...... you can't sow cassava and reap up coco yam .......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by ahnie: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Govt jobs without salary

5 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by dedonfranco(m): 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Problem nor dey finish for Nigeria. You come join cult.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
Generalkorex:
You wanna chill with the big boys. Now you dey run kiti kiti dey run kati kati

That song really fit plenty of them

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Touts!

Boss can u give example of this sensible cult. Because I don't think there is any sensible one

7 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Dont join cultism they wont hear, now nah cultism wan join them dem kon dey run run.

Someone up is saying they should join a sensible cult?

4 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
psucc:
Methink sometimes the people are mad or under some spell.

You can't imagine someone running away from the trouble from his current abode to another city where he is completely a stranger and unknown to the boys there only to introduce/ identify himself to the group. This happened during NYSC.

I pity them.

Some ran and completely pretended to be jews. I have a friend whom cultism made ledt school to come to Port Harcourt. If someone tells u he is a cultist you'll swear no. He completely abandoned everything nobody knows.

9 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Winningbot:
There's little or nothing you can do about it.

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

You wasted a lot of souls, deprived them of getting married like you and you want to go Scot free?

This guy has relocated twice in a month before and I don't know how he settled the house rent. Because the cult war is unending

4 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Naijatask:

Exactly my question

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
delzbaba:
So sad, just change location and keep a low profile.

At the end he will become the jew he abused us of being

8 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
ahnie:
Govt jobs without salary

The pain is that the deaths carried by these cultism both directly and indirectly has no reward attached to it

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by dan9ice(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
Run run everyday like "slim and queen" movie

Was he compelled to join or he joined to oppress others

Most of these our decisions in life isn't legit at all...
A friend of mine told me that he wanna join army to oppress other people.. I was just starring at him like cast..

8 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
dan9ice:
Run run everyday like "slim and queen" movie

Was he compelled to join or he joined to oppress others

Most of these our decisions in life isn't legit at all...
A friend of mine told me that he wanna join army to oppress other people.. I was just starring at him like cast..

The way I'm laughing reading at this comment err
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by BigWalkKvng(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
hmm,only jah can help u oh

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by BigWalkKvng(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cultistupdate:

The way I'm laughing reading at this comment err
u bad eh
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
BigWalkKvng:

u bad eh

No your writeup was funny. grin this particular guy parked out of two different compounds in a period of one month.
Who is pursuing him? Rival members. This new compond him don stay another cult war don start. Him no know where to run again grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by BigYash: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Them no dey tell person o.. As you don see as e be,sharply go renounce and change environment..
Cultism no be life o.. Who no go,no know..

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
BigYash:
Them no dey tell person o.. As you don see as e be,sharply go renounce and change environment..
Cultism no be life o.. Who no go,no know..

Even if u renounce rivals will still kill you. Recently the ex number two man of Eiye was killed by KK in a new cult war. The guy had resigned long ago in the school he was their no2 man but they still use him to count scores

7 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by BigYash: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Even if u renounce rivals will still kill you. Recently the ex number two man of Eiye was killed by KK in a new cult war. The guy had resigned long ago in the school he was their no2 man but they still use him to count scores
Na wah o.. The thing no be life,but some children no go hear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 South African Police Officers Docked Over Alleged Murder Of Nigerian / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of Human Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / Girl Caught Stealing Receives Mob Justice From Hellfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.