Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS (8639 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by GhostWisperer: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Join a sensible cult, they won’t. They be flying in imaginary air and sailing on land.

Touts!
which one be sensible cult?

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by 46arcadez(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
GhostWisperer:
which one be sensible cult?
Na Skibii 'sensima'
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
BigYash:
Na wah o.. The thing no be life,but some children no go hear.

My anger is that from year to year it is actually one thing they are killing themselves for which is supremacy. After killing themselves there is no monetary reward or gain. You go just die throway

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by BigYash: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cultistupdate:

My anger is that from year to year it is actually one thing they are killing themselves for which is supremacy. After killing themselves there is no monetary reward or gain. You go just die throway
They don't have sense or probably the oat they took makes them misbehave. There are better ways to fight supremacy,rather than killing. Why don't they turn it to ,the richest cult group.Just as them dey see ,the richest man in the world. They should be hustling for money,no be killing killing. It doesn't make sense to me...

3 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
BigYash:
They don't have sense or probably the oat they took makes them misbehave. There are better ways to fight supremacy,rather than killing. Why don't they turn it to ,the richest cult group.Just as them dey see ,the richest man in the world. They should be hustling for money,no be killing killing. It doesn't make sense to me...

My brother na really nonsense game o. Game wey the winning prie na nothingh, the thing to use and play the game is your life

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by EmzyT: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Cultistupdate:
What can u say about this?

That Ameno Remix song is actually for this guy grin

You want to Bam ba? You want to chill with the big boys, now you dey run kitikiti you dey run katakata you no fit drink water keep cup. Shey you see how the thing goes?

Oya tell us who Blend? grin

9 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by agentarcher(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Cultistupdate:
What can u say about this?

Good for him. I changed location because of this rubbish cult war presently going on. The funny thing was before the war started, they tried to recruit one aboki in our street. They lied to him, it's a union to help each other. Their plan was to be getting daggers from him. I told him to better run from them. Told him the truth about cultism. From the way my neighbours were behaving at the beginning of this month. I knew something was up.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Figger(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Lol. This made me remember a question one guy asked one day why do u people like to join cult, do they receive salaries?

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Help2020: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Join[s] a sensible cult, they won’t. They be flying in imaginary air and sailing on land.
[/s]
Touts!
No cult is sensible. All cult are devil

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
agentarcher:

Good for him. I changed location because of this rubbish cult war presently going on. The funny thing was before the war started, they tried to recruit one aboki in our street. They lied to him, it's a union to help each other. Their plan was to be getting daggers from him. I told him to better run from them. Told him the truth about cultism. From the way my neighbours were behaving at the beginning of this month. I knew something was up.

Boss if u see the way I laugh like mad man err. Because they'll be getting dagger from him grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Help2020:

No cult is sensible. All cult are devil

Thanks boss for this reply. Those are the kind of things they tell their victims

3 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by YourFavorite21(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
This cult related issues na mostly within South West, South East and South South Region , na him You go dey hear about am, most especially Edo state and ,Ogun and Rivers states.

Up here in the North, (North East) I neva hear or see am.

See as person take use him hand, tie his freedom and peace of mind ontop rubbish. Mtcheeeew sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigYash:

This will be even more terrible because each cult will want to do whatever it takes to overcome the other. Just be ready for more ritual killings, organ harvesting, fake products and others. Even scamming will triple. And this time around the burden will be on the Jew, many will be kidnapped for ransom amongst others.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
YourFavorite21:
This cult related issues na mostly within South West, South East and South South Region , na him You go dey hear about am, most especially Edo state and ,Ogun and Rivers states.

Up here in the North, (North East) I neva hear or see am.

See as person take use him hand, tie his freedom and peace of mind ontop rubbish. Mtcheeeew sad

North when VIKINGS and N.BM Don infiltrate finish? Them still dey test mic for North Central, currently after Rivers states, na Benue and follow next for cult matter. Na those two places I see cultist dey mark boundary and rival dare not enter even when there is no war. Akwa Ibom too Don dey follow small small.

The only thing preventing the North from explosion is their religion, but that can't last for long, because an average Aboki like do guy, when them show them gangsterism for cultism, them go buy and and will even be more deadly than the ones we have currently because they are short tempered and can also recruit easily because of the Almajiri system.

Check faceboom, there are groups you will see young teenagers dressed in black an yellow, I have seen from Jigawa, Niger and Nassarawa.

Even heard of ARAB SQUAD?

3 Likes

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by iamme1234(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigYash:
Them no dey tell person o.. As you don see as e be,sharply go renounce and change environment..
Cultism no be life o.. Who no go,no know..

Lol you wa renounced for cultism
As u dey renounced your own people dey put bullet for ur head
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by YourFavorite21(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
freshkpomo:

North when VIKINGS and N.BM Don infiltrate finish? Them still dey test mic for North Central, currently after Rivers states, na Benue and follow next for cult matter. Na those two places I see cultist dey mark boundary and rival dare not enter even when there is no war. Akwa Ibom too Don dey follow small small.

The only thing preventing the North from explosion is their religion, but that can't last for long, because an average Aboki like do guy, when them show them gangsterism for cultism, them go buy and and will even be more deadly than the ones we have currently because they are short tempered and can also recruit easily because of the Almajiri system.

Check faceboom, there are groups you will see young teenagers dressed in black an yellow, I have seen from Jigawa, Niger and Nassarawa.

nawa oh, me I stay in Yola , Adamawa state sha, even though it may exist here , I neva see am .
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
iamme1234:

Lol you wa renounced for cultism
As u dey renounced your own people dey put bullet for ur head

Wow seriously?
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by agentarcher(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Boss if u see the way I laugh like mad man err. Because they'll be getting dagger from him grin

A ban was placed by the community elders on the Hausas here on the sales of daggers to the youth. Some of them are trying to find ways around it. The cult wars affect businesses a lot.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
agentarcher:

A ban was placed by the community elders on the Hausas here on the sales of daggers to the youth. Some of them are trying to find ways around it. The cult wars affect businesses a lot.

Hmm na serious matter
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by NoBones: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2021
freshkpomo:

Arab Squad na Aboki black skull members for Makurdi, those boys even ayes dey fear them.

1 Like

Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Enimoney3: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2021
I don laugh tire here o... Aboki own go dey brutal.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by PaNnamdi: 1:33am On Jan 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Join a sensible cult, they won’t. They be flying in imaginary air and sailing on land.

Touts!
Like which cult is sensible
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Nkpondike333: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
In 2pac lyric: I should have seen it was troubled right from the start, now, thought you so many lesson, and not to mess around.
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by InterpolEyes: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Touts!
which one be the sensible cult?
Re: See The Heartbreaking Condition Of A Newly Married Cultist - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Enimoney3:
I don laugh tire here o... Aboki own go dey brutal.

Lol. Aboki wey no dey hear stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? / Girl Caught Stealing Receives Mob Justice From Hellfire / Lagos Police Smash Kidnap Syndicate And Arrest 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.