Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade (390 Views)

Youtube Appoints Nigeria’s Alex Okosi To Head Its European, Middle East, African / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / Dangote Cement Appoints Cherie Blair, Tony Blair’s Wife As Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by gentleguy1975: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biden appoints Nigerian-born Enoh Ebong US Director of Trade
Noah Banjo

US President Joe Biden has appointed Nigerian-born Enoh Titilayo Ebong to the post of Director, United States Trade and Development Agency.

This was contained in a brief with names of nominees for different positions in the president’s cabinet sent to the US Congress.

Ebong had served in different roles in the USTDA between 2004 and 2019, including serving as the agency’s General Counsel, and Deputy Director.

Before joining the USTDA Ebong worked as a lawyer in Boston, representing public and private companies.

According to the brief, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. appointed Ebong to serve as the Chief Operating Officer of the USTDA and she has been serving as the Acting Director of the agency since then.

Ebong earned her JD from the University of Michigan Law School, a Master of Arts in Communication from the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and a Master of Arts in History, with honours, from The University of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Copyright PUNCH.

All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

https://punchng.com/biden-appoints-nigerian-born-enoh-ebong-us-director-of-trade/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by Emmajn1: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Biafrans rulling everywhere. Mark my words, Biafra is coming fast and I know the date.
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Very soon a nigerian will become US president.
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by gentleguy1975: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:
Biafrans rulling everywhere. Mark my words, Biafra is coming fast and I know the date.
did you read Titilayo as part of the name?
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by floss(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good one....I was arguing with some one last week about the best way government can approach Nigeria economic woes, what he said kept me thinking and I quote;

The brains in Nigeria have left the shores wetin remain now na chaff
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by floss(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:

Can you imagine?

Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by olus01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omoluabi. Kudus to you
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by MightySparrow: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
olus01:
Omoluabi. Kudus to you

Titilayo.
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by olus01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
MightySparrow:

Titilayo.
who no knw no go knw
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by KanoFirstSon: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:
Shut up. Not a biafran
Ask her where she’s from..am she will deny ur Biafra because ur Biafra is made of illiterates and shameless fools parading as freedom fighters
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by Emmajn1: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Shut up. Not a biafran
Ask her where she’s from..am she will deny ur Biafra because ur Biafra is made of illiterates and shameless fools parading as freedom fighters
northern terrorist
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by Emmajn1: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
gentleguy1975:
did you read Titilayo as part of the name?
maybe the mum is a Yoruba but her dad is from Akwaibom. She is a Biafran
Re: Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade by sylve11: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Emmajn1:

Your father said this too. cool

(1) (Reply)

Hiv / Please Advise - My Family Wants Me To Marry Because Of THE MONEY I MAKE / Royal Quantitative Application New Updates. It Keeps Getting Better Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.