Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Get Loans For Your Needs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Loans For Your Needs (342 Views)

If I Have a High Turnover, What Bank Would You Advise I Use To Get Loans? / How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Get Loans,withdraw,deposit,buy Jamb Pin,etc Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Loans For Your Needs by reality777: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hi we give loans to military and paramilitary officers nationwide and salary earners in reputable companies and NGOs nationwide.

We are based and registered in Abuja plus we have financial partners that enable us process loans to the tune of 100m for contracts and viable projects from reputable companies.

Minimum loan amount we give and process for salary earners is 100k and they can get up to 10m as loan, depending on the net salary of applicant.

We have up to 8 options of loan types to accommodate any class of person's and our rate is as low as 3% per month for the most patronized loan options .

We also welcome affiliate marketers who want to bring client to us and get handsome commission nationwide.

For inquiry chat on WhatsApp : 09120000699
Re: Get Loans For Your Needs by reality777: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
I say thank u to all who patronized us from here...and we r fully open from Wednesday 29th Dec 2021, remain blessed.

Also ,if u want our free ebook and reports simply reply below with the word, "send it"
and the link to download our mini importation guide plus Facebook marketing guide will be sent...all for free...i want 20 person's to indicate interest .
Re: Get Loans For Your Needs by reality777: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thanks we are fully available for all services related to solving your finance issues.
Re: Get Loans For Your Needs by reality777: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Keep the patronage going, we offer other services too related to finance and we can help with collateral in Abuja if u have genuine source of funds...terms and conditions applies.
Re: Get Loans For Your Needs by reality777: 4:18pm On Apr 02
We are fully back and functioning. Thanks to all those that patronise us ,let's do it and more again.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Loan With Property Collateral / Male Chef For Restaurant Business Or Private Hire / Bitcoin Price Falls After Russia Attacks Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.